Sai Ketan Rao| Agastya Singh Chaudhary | ASC | AT2 - Akhrot ka Chilka - Page 120

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 months ago

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

I am actually skeptical because the last two seasons were handled by different creatives and writers so the tracks were executed in fast manner . In this season the creatives are different but I hope what are you saying comes true 

There has been a lot of changes in creative team over the years. But Imlie has always remained fast paced. Imlie 3 isn't slow. But yes it seems that they have paused before revealing the identity of the stalker. But it won't be for many days. They may reveal it soon. 

sai2311 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6

Agasthya and Imlie in the jhopdi hits a different note. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sunaina7

low budget ke chakkar mein Gul ne consumation bhi wahi jhopdi mein Kara dena hai smiley37

Isn't Gul known for Atrangi consummations? Geet main consummation happened in a jhopdi in the jungle. 

IB couple had a paint wala consummation hahah. 

I believe Imlie Agastya will have a jhopdi one as well. Atleast this show will have one warna last episode tak hope kar karke kuch nai mila mujhe. 

joliefemme thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Guys please move to the next AT we are at page 150.

A note of appreciation to everyone who contributes actively to this AT. Im proud of the fact that we don't spam but are engaging in meaningful conversations and have made this a good discussion forum. Thanks 🙏