Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

thanks mods for stickying this

hoping for more participation see page 1

join ladkewale (to be added like page 1 post 2) or ladkiwale team (to be added like page 1 post 3) and have the good fortune of participating in Abhira's wedding functions in any creative role

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago

I am hoping for more participation see page 1

join ladkewale(to be added like page 1 post 2) or ladkiwale team(to be added like page 1 post 3) and have the good fortune of participating in Abhira's wedding functions on IF in any creative role

-Priya

Hi guys

join ladkewale(to be added like page 1 post 2) or ladkiwale team(to be added like page 1 post 3) and have the good fortune of participating in Abhira's wedding functions in any creative role

Hi guys

join ladkewale(to be added like page 1 post 2) or ladkiwale team(to be added like page 1 post 3) and have the good fortune of participating in Abhira's wedding functions in any creative role

Hi

join ladkewale(to be added like page 1 post 2) or ladkiwale team(to be added like page 1 post 3) and have the good fortune of participating in Abhira's wedding functions in any creative role. please use the signature associated with your team to show support

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Why are there so less members in Ladkiwale team? @Priya, add me in ladkiwale team.

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Why are there so less members in Ladkiwale team? @Priya, add me in ladkiwale team.

please like this post to be added

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/160594173

I have not forced members to join any team. ladkiwale got fewer signups

added you

please tell me what responsibilities you want to do OS, VM, graphic, location/outfits photos or something else?

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

added you

please tell me what responsibilities you want to do OS, VM, graphic, location/outfits photos or something else?

I'll take the location photos task.

I'll take the location photos task.

okay I will add you and let you know more details