Users

Frequent Posters

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

825.jpg

Cover Credits to Sevenstreaks

Two

Gauri was angry when she heard the nonsense from Omkara, she snapped back, "Even I am not dying to be here," and picking her shawl up she left.

Omkara became more angry and let her leave. Gauri, somehow reached a phone booth and rang a phone call.

The same time Om luckily but coincidentally reached the same spot but hide so she couldn't see him.

"Hey I have ran away from my wedding, I can't marry now," Gauri cried on the phone.

Om rolled his eyes and was about to leave when he by chance heard, "Please let me allow to enter your house," said by Gauri on the phone call.

He clenched his jaw, "What a characterless girl?," Thinking that she was supposed to live in a guy's house.

"What's your address?," She asked and continued, "okay I will reach Oberoi Mansion," she ended but this shocked Omkara.

"Who it might be? Shivaay or Rudra," he thought and added, "Or Mr. Oberoi?," And remained shocked.

He immediately left for the oberoi Mansion, before she could catch the rickshaw and reach his mansion, after all he wanted to reach before her.

Om was highly nervous after all he could not afford any of the three men of his house to be involved with a roadside girl who has just ran away from her own wedding.

The thoughts were mixed for him, he was sure shivaay couldn't be among these guys who can easily get involved any of the girl but he was worried for the Casanova Rudra who is too young and Tej, his father is already cheating his mother with Svetlana, and now she wouldn't afford to be an another one.

The same time he reached Oberoi Mansion, he parked the car on the gate only, and then knocked the door. But surprisingly the person who entered was the unexpected, Gauri.

Edited by AWolfAndParrot - 2 years ago
coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So she knows someone in his family but he has no idea who.

Hakuna_Matata11 thumbnail
Posted: 1 years ago

Interesting start loved the plot.

Continue soon.

desidillse thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Hakuna_Matata11

Interesting start loved the plot.

Continue soon.

Thank you so much

Will do it soon