Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

exactly !!!! 

I felt if something have affected naglok and if only shesh naagin can save them i can understand. If the asurs are sort of in big forms and picking humans and eating it raw and bholenath asks naagin to kill them i understand as humans cant kill super humans but here they are showing desh ke dushman as rishab's family who looks normal human she can very well kill them in one go. Or she could have asked mahek to getinto the house than herself getting  married to simba. 

These all are not going well with me. S1 to s5 in every season the revenge was personal and they knew who are the enemies. 

Here she got married for nation 😄  not even for naglok that's what is drifting me apart 

take a look at my ff regarding Naagin

The Naagin's Revenge by Rein123 (indiaforums.com)

https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/1249

Edited by Rein123 - 2 years ago
urmita thumbnail

exactly !!!! 

I felt if something have affected naglok and if only shesh naagin can save them i can understand. If the asurs are sort of in big forms and picking humans and eating it raw and bholenath asks naagin to kill them i understand as humans cant kill super humans but here they are showing desh ke dushman as rishab's family who looks normal human she can very well kill them in one go. Or she could have asked mahek to getinto the house than herself getting  married to simba. 

These all are not going well with me. S1 to s5 in every season the revenge was personal and they knew who are the enemies. 

Here she got married for nation 😄  not even for naglok that's what is drifting me apart 

Exactly...Naagin agar badla legi to it should be personal...family related, naaglok related something like that...koi supergirl ya wonderwoman thodi hai k dekh bachaegi...yehi karna tha to koi superhero show laate then this theme would match...Naagin mein desh bhakti its too weird...they should have added some personal reasons as well along with the desh k dushman thing...

firewings_diya thumbnail
Rein123 thumbnail

its there in wattpad na ?

Yeah, you're on wattpad?

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Yeah, you're on wattpad?

yes i added your book to my reading list just now 😄

Rein123 thumbnail

yes i added your book to my reading list just now 😄

okay, i added the story on IF as well since the moderators or development team have an issue with sharing wattpad links. Do read the story though, it's got what's missing in this season.

Edited by Rein123 - 2 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

Exactly...Naagin agar badla legi to it should be personal...family related, naaglok related something like that...koi supergirl ya wonderwoman thodi hai k dekh bachaegi...yehi karna tha to koi superhero show laate then this theme would match...Naagin mein desh bhakti its too weird...they should have added some personal reasons as well along with the desh k dushman thing...

yes thats the thing naagin usually illogical but desh and army related is too much to handle  wonder woman bhi desh ke liye akele ladthi hai shadi nahi karthi aise ðŸ˜†

firewings_diya thumbnail

okay, i added the story on IF as well since the moderators or development team have an issue with sharing wattpad links.

yeah i left forums post that when they forced us to post our ff than using wattpad ðŸ˜†

Rein123 thumbnail

yeah i left forums post that when they forced us to post our ff than using wattpad ðŸ˜†

I guess it's to promote their own FF section.

firewings_diya thumbnail

I guess it's to promote their own FF section.

yeah ðŸ˜†