Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I feel many people are unable to connect with show as ek toh teri mitti dalke naagin par mitti dal diya πŸ˜† i really miss karpura gauram karundikaram songπŸ˜†

Then upar se heavy dialogues i feel they still have time correct their mistakes and since smart jodi had may popular couples like ghum and arjun surely it can give competition  to naagin 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mish_18

Yea that time slot change worked wonders for Parineeti man. Pehle at 10pm slot they used to get less than 1.0 trp and now at 7:30 they've touched 1.7 straight away. Or it just could be their ongoing marriage track maybe. 'Colors ki Beti ki shaadi' chalrahi hai wahan with the entire colors parivaar making cameos πŸ˜†

Who appeared in cameos?

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

I feel many people are unable to connect with show as ek toh teri mitti dalke naagin par mitti dal diya πŸ˜† i really miss karpura gauram karundikaram songπŸ˜†

Then upar se heavy dialogues i feel they still have time correct their mistakes and since smart jodi had may popular couples like ghum and arjun surely it can give competition  to naagin 

If plot is the issue then it shouldn't have been topped Online ratings too crossing Anupama and YRKKH that too for consecutive weeks

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

If plot is the issue then it shouldn't have been topped Online ratings too crossing Anupama and YRKKH that too for consecutive weeks

online trp does not matter much to colors tv. All the naagin shows had issues with the story but what keeps audience going as per me is the theme song and naagin vibes. That's what is missing here. For colors only trp matters many shows doomed because of trp issues. For colors indian audience matters. If indian audience do not accept it they kind of act wierd. 

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Who appeared in cameos?

Main cast, male & female leads from all other Colors shows doing 2 min cameos in Parineeti ki shaadi. Fateh from Udaariyan, Molkki FL came, FL's mother from Chhoti Sardaarni, FL & new ML from Neema, that new FL from Spy Bahu also came. 

These I remember. There must be more lol πŸ˜†       

mish_18 thumbnail

Haan there's still time. They need to understand what's working for them, what isn't and then make necessary changes accordingly. Overdone patriotic theme and OTT deshbhakti dialogues are a bit much. And Teri Mitti Me Mil Jaawan song sunne par toh khoon khaulta hai mera πŸ˜† 

About Smart Jodi, I feel it may have gotten such TRP just cause it was the launch week and so many big names are there. But they just play silly/fun games there right? There's nothing concrete to watch to make the viewers stick to that show. I didn't watch it completely, just little clips I saw, so I could be wrong.       

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Haan there's still time. They need to understand what's working for them, what isn't and then make necessary changes accordingly. Overdone patriotic theme and OTT deshbhakti dialogues are a bit much. And Teri Mitti Me Mil Jaawan song sunne par toh khoon khaulta hai mera πŸ˜† 

About Smart Jodi, I feel it may have gotten such TRP just cause it was the launch week and so many big names are there. But they just play silly/fun games there right? There's nothing concrete to watch to make the viewers stick to that show. I didn't watch it completely, just little clips I saw, so I could be wrong.       

yes but i heard smart jodi is a replica of south show which was popular. And people love those actors and they will definitely give a try to know more about them and weekend main people would prefer watching a family show on tc and actors having fun on tv as even elders would love that. My parents hate naagin series πŸ˜†

mish_18 thumbnail

yes but i heard smart jodi is a replica of south show which was popular. And people love those actors and they will definitely give a try to know more about them and weekend main people would prefer watching a family show on tc and actors having fun on tv as even elders would love that. My parents hate naagin series πŸ˜†

Yea people at times just wanna watch something fun & light. And their fans will deffo tune in. Initially I thought they might show these couple's daily lives at home. Like in that old NDTV Imagine show where they gave someone else's child to celeb couples for a week πŸ˜† 

But yahan toh ye bas games hi dikhate hain. Let's see how they do next week. 

mish_18 thumbnail
pranurosid thumbnail

online trp does not matter much to colors tv. All the naagin shows had issues with the story but what keeps audience going as per me is the theme song and naagin vibes. That's what is missing here. For colors only trp matters many shows doomed because of trp issues. For colors indian audience matters. If indian audience do not accept it they kind of act wierd. 

Why it doesn't matter? Voot is their platform only right? BTW TV trps mein it's still 2nd highest of Colors and was at 2 ratings for 1st 2 weeks. Only this week it was below 2