Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: LogicLover

@Bold Yeah even I read this that Heman Sir has taken a break from MS sets. So does that mean no progress in mission until he is back? Even Rahil Azam seems to be missing again. I don't think mission is going to start anytime soon in that case.

@Red Agreed! YouTube comments are really good and full of positivity. People there are happy with everything they get and even appreciate it. I rarely see any show having such positive and appreciative fandom. If you don't believe me please visit forums of Star Plus shows. I don't get it why to watch a show if you hate it so much and spoil your mood πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Yeah even I think that the mission is going to be streched....2/3 episodes ago Karishma said that anubhav will return after 2 days and according to the show's timeline I think 2 days have passed..... initially I said in some other thread that the mission will end at ep 450 , but looking at how things are going it'll be a miracle if the mission even starts at ep 500

Yeah the star plus comments sections are toxic as hell....and all the other YT comments sections of other SAB tv shows are mostly spam content...

Originally posted by: LogicLover

I've mentioned this now a then that writers for now don't have any story to move further. They are still figuring out what to do with Anubhav. Rahil is not always available so it's difficult to give proper track to Anuseena story but seeing the strong fanbase Anuseena has, it would be a great risk to end his character by making him negative.

MS fandom mostly consists of either Kareena or Anuseena fans. So making Anubhav negative might lead to losing majority of fandom.

@bold; That's the problem with ITV shoes nowadays...it doesn't run on plot , rather it runs on character popularity , fanbases and fanservice....even foreign shows do this but it's a 50/50 ratio over there....I'm yet to see a single ITV show which does not comply to fan demands ( CID didn't care about fanservice until 2005 , that's why the show was good until 2005 imo)

ITV shows in late 90's didn't give a damn about fanservice ( internet was not widely used but fan letters were a thing I believe) 9 Malabar hill ran from 97-98 and had one of the most darkest ambiguous endings , but the fans weren't pissed at the ending , it's actually a critically acclaimed show ( kind of underrated so most people don't know/forgot about it) 

MS is a show where the writers can experiment with different ideas , but they can't due to certain fanbases....I get that audience is important for a show to run  so it's good that there is fanservice to a certain level so that they don't lose the audience , but not to the extent where it comprises with the plot or even the entire premise of the show....now if the writers want to make Anubhav into a negative character they should without fearing for any backlash....but it's obvious that they won't and it will be revealed as ; he was pretending to bring out the actual criminal / beherupiya anubhav / face mask 🀦

Edited by Sainath-394-cid - 2 years ago

At this point I want the track  to start and end it within 5/6 episodes

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

@bold; That's the problem with ITV shoes nowadays...it doesn't run on plot , rather it runs on character popularity , fanbases and fanservice....even foreign shows do this but it's a 50/50 ratio over there....I'm yet to see a single ITV show which does not comply to fan demands ( CID didn't care about fanservice until 2005 , that's why the show was good until 2005 imo)

ITV shows in late 90's didn't give a damn about fanservice ( internet was not widely used but fan letters were a thing I believe) 9 Malabar hill ran from 97-98 and had one of the most darkest ambiguous endings , but the fans weren't pissed at the ending , it's actually a critically acclaimed show ( kind of underrated so most people don't know/forgot about it) 

MS is a show where the writers can experiment with different ideas , but they can't due to certain fanbases....I get that audience is important for a show to run  so it's good that there is fanservice to a certain level so that they don't lose the audience , but not to the extent where it comprises with the plot or even the entire premise of the show....now if the writers want to make Anubhav into a negative character they should without fearing for any backlash....but it's obvious that they won't and it will be revealed as ; he was pretending to bring out the actual criminal / beherupiya anubhav / face mask 🀦

@bold: Sitara ka Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin. I just had to say this πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Even then the plot is utter rubbish. In their case agar, fans ki baat maan le toh shayad plot sudhar jaye. Unfortunately, TRP audience still swings with it and gives it high TRP so... meh... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Baap re, kya trauma yaad dila diya. I started watching it after Virat's 1st accident, and I had lost so many brain cells by the time of Sai's 1st accident. Toxic to the core, and its TRP really baffles me considering the huge fan backlash I see.

Back to this show though, totally agree. From that initial scene when Bakshi said the culprit was from MPT, I could just feel that the makers were digging themselves into a hole that they could not escape cleanly. It became obvious as soon as they put the doubt on Anubhav, that this will be a mess - for all the reasons you already mentioned. Good inspiring character with important relationships with both female leads, but temporary actor. Makers are in quicksand right now lol. (Also, if Anubhav was brought back on fan demand, this turned out to be the worst track to integrate him into).

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

@bold: Sitara ka Ghum Hai Kisikey Pyaar Meiin. I just had to say this πŸ˜†πŸ€£ Even then the plot is utter rubbish. In their case agar, fans ki baat maan le toh shayad plot sudhar jaye. Unfortunately, TRP audience still swings with it and gives it high TRP so... meh... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Kya yaad dila diya yaar πŸ˜² Sitar ka Ghum and Imlie are one of the most toxic shows ITV could ever have and still there are the TRP leaders. I really don't understand these TRP audiences. Watching these shows will make you hate everyone around you and the forums of these shows are even more toxic. You can find nothing except fan wars. They keep on fighting among themselves and makers go on with their story as they wish πŸ€£

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Anee2

Baap re, kya trauma yaad dila diya. I started watching it after Virat's 1st accident, and I had lost so many brain cells by the time of Sai's 1st accident. Toxic to the core, and its TRP really baffles me considering the huge fan backlash I see.

Back to this show though, totally agree. From that initial scene when Bakshi said the culprit was from MPT, I could just feel that the makers were digging themselves into a hole that they could not escape cleanly. It became obvious as soon as they put the doubt on Anubhav, that this will be a mess - for all the reasons you already mentioned. Good inspiring character with important relationships with both female leads, but temporary actor. Makers are in quicksand right now lol. (Also, if Anubhav was brought back on fan demand, this turned out to be the worst track to integrate him into).

That's the worst part that he was brought on fans demand and still makers couldn't utilize his character well. I don't know it's actor who is unavailable or it's makers who don't know what to do with his character.

Rahil has now and then mentioned that whenever he took break from show, it was mainly because it was demand of the storyline. 

Makers really need to make up their mind what to do with Anubhav. Either give us a good Anuseena story or end his character permanently so that Anuseena fans get a closure. Because it's not only affecting Anuseena but entire plot of the show. 

Although I see the actor had posted the shot from kidnapping shot of Sajan on his IG story today. Does that mean he is going to resume the shoot?

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

How many languages is that show  being remade? ( Source wikipedia)  Looks like even this version is a remake....my grandmother watched one of the remake version a few years back ( I  remembered the title  while looking at wikipedia) and I must say....I lost few of my brain cells while passing by the room where she was watching it ( dialogues were horrendous and the plot was 🀒)

rinki_99 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

This is one of the reasons why it’s so frustrating to watch. They had a good plot that reckoned change and inspiration amongst the audience, mostly well developed characters despite the inconsistencies pre entry of asi meera and fantastic character dynamics that grew overtime. After that the storyline went for a nose dive. I haven’t seen people say it but I was sometimes annoyed by the meera track as well.

This particular plot line however was an amazing one in the beginning. There were so many directions they could have taken it in. But no, they had to ruin it by dragging and adding unnecessary characters. I just hope they fix this mess soon cause I am at my wits end.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Anee2

@bold: Hum akele hi kyun jhele aisi unchahee yaadon ko? πŸ€£πŸ€£

You both are part of my team now πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by Chir-Cute - 2 years ago