indiaforumacc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

When and How Madam Sir has become a senseless comedy? I have had enough of Urmila! How come a matter of National security be neglected all of a sudden? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LogicLover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think that writers do not know how to proceed with story now and they are distracting audience with random cases. Else they could have made Chandramukhi enter the show after mission was over.

Even Anubhav is missing from show again. Again not sure if writers know what to do with his character 🤔

I've mentioned this on other thread as well. All the characters are high on something. How come officer like HM be so reluctant about pen drive. I understand she thinks it's safe with Karishma Singh but still suddenly it seems mission has vanished from everyone's mind.

What happened to Karishma's determination to find HM's murderers. Has she forgotten the lady standing in front of her is Urmilla, not her Maddam Sir. And why does she want to handover the pendrive to Anubhav, and not to some security organization. 

And MPT seems to be delusional right now. The way HM spoke in yesterday's episode, even a fool can understand that how can Urmila speak such a fluent English. You can learn to act but how cannot learn a language properly in one month. It's like they do not want to figure it out.

And only conclusion I can arrive it at is that writers need time to figure out further story. They have nothing in mind as if now.

indiaforumacc thumbnail

Agree! unfortunately other cases are not distracting but very annoying.. it seems all the characters have suddenly become delusional! 

Haseena use to be so poised , determined and sensible and Urmila is just the opposite. It was a good change for a episode or two.. 

The show was a good blend before but now just complete nonsense! 

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: indiaforumacc

When and How Madam Sir has become a senseless comedy? I have had enough of Urmila! How come a matter of National security be neglected all of a sudden? 

thank u for bringing this up👍..was thinking   to open again a  topic abt this ..as I already few weeks back opened one ..what a mess this story has become now!!🙄👎 cvs totally has forgotten abt the most important hard disc matter..just idiotic lame  cases they r now showing 😒..and Urmila is already got my nerves wks back 😠 character after character they r adding on but bottom line is a BIG 0..👎👎 

They should name this show mahila police comedy circus 🙄😂

indiaforumacc thumbnail

Yes, please if someone is reading and looking at all our views and comments. Do Something! Bring the sensible yet comical Madam Sir back! 

Minionite thumbnail

Agreed! And a case like this should have been handled by MPT, but the old one. At this point, it makes sense to bring in another officer like CC because the writers have destroyed the MPT as it was. Even the whole KS vs HM was handled better than this mess.

If someone is connected to CVs or the actors on SM, then please share this thread and ask them to do something and end this mess. Bring back the old MPT with or without Anubhav-Haseena jodi. At this point, I don't care if they make it someone with Anubhav's face on or show that Anubhav had to fake everything to get to the real culprits or that this is actually how Anubhav has become, but just move on with it.

Pete15rogmourey thumbnail

I've been reading YouTube comments section on Maddam sir videos ( YouTube comments section are always full of trash for any ITV show , but MS comments section has some sensible stuff) and ppl over there are saying that the main reason the mission plot took a backseat was because the main director (Heman sir or someone) and the actor who plays bakshi sir are unavailable as of now , I get that the absence of bakshi sir would stall the mission , but why the director? I'm pretty sure that he's not the scriptwriter for the show....they could just write the scripts and ask the current director to shoot them....people in YouTube comments section are claiming that this is the actual reason.

Or maybe the writers don't know how to further the plot 🤷

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

I mentioned this somewhere before too. I think the writer is going through writer's block in regards to the storyline of the mission. He/She, is currently wondering which way to turn Anubhav because even though temporary, he is a critical character of the show! Weaving him in a negative way would bring backlash by Anuseena fans and for a moment it seemed like the makers wanted to close Anubhav's chapter for good. Rahil is a great actor and the chances of him appearing in any other show full time is higher so ending his character makes sense. The current dilemma is whether to end him positively or negatively and how? 

LogicLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chir-Cute

I mentioned this somewhere before too. I think the writer is going through writer's block in regards to the storyline of the mission. He/She, is currently wondering which way to turn Anubhav because even though temporary, he is a critical character of the show! Weaving him in a negative way would bring backlash by Anuseena fans and for a moment it seemed like the makers wanted to close Anubhav's chapter for good. Rahil is a great actor and the chances of him appearing in any other show full time is higher so ending his character makes sense. The current dilemma is whether to end him positively or negatively and how? 

I've mentioned this now a then that writers for now don't have any story to move further. They are still figuring out what to do with Anubhav. Rahil is not always available so it's difficult to give proper track to Anuseena story but seeing the strong fanbase Anuseena has, it would be a great risk to end his character by making him negative.

MS fandom mostly consists of either Kareena or Anuseena fans. So making Anubhav negative might lead to losing majority of fandom.

LogicLover thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sainath-394-cid

I've been reading YouTube comments section on Maddam sir videos ( YouTube comments section are always full of trash for any ITV show , but MS comments section has some sensible stuff) and ppl over there are saying that the main reason the mission plot took a backseat was because the main director (Heman sir or someone) and the actor who plays bakshi sir are unavailable as of now , I get that the absence of bakshi sir would stall the mission , but why the director? I'm pretty sure that he's not the scriptwriter for the show....they could just write the scripts and ask the current director to shoot them....people in YouTube comments section are claiming that this is the actual reason.

Or maybe the writers don't know how to further the plot 🤷

@Bold Yeah even I read this that Heman Sir has taken a break from MS sets. So does that mean no progress in mission until he is back? Even Rahil Azam seems to be missing again. I don't think mission is going to start anytime soon in that case.

@Red Agreed! YouTube comments are really good and full of positivity. People there are happy with everything they get and even appreciate it. I rarely see any show having such positive and appreciative fandom. If you don't believe me please visit forums of Star Plus shows. I don't get it why to watch a show if you hate it so much and spoil your mood 🤷‍♀️