Excuse my ignorance, but WHY?

Black_Rrose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Bare with me,I've never watch the previous seasons and I'm not familiar with the theme.

Why are the naagins in so much pain during the Red moon? What is thr mythological implications?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Rrose

Bare with me,I've never watch the previous seasons and I'm not familiar with the theme.

Why are the naagins in so much pain during the Red moon? What is thr mythological implications?

i have watched all season πŸ˜† but to be honest Don't  bother much coz every season it changes as per writers need. 

1st season human and naagin milan was forbidden 

And shivanya lost her powers. 

2nd season takshak and shesh naag are enemies shivangi turned into double color naagin 

3rd season they forgot that human and naagin milan is forbidden and nothing happend πŸ˜†

4 th season no comments πŸ˜†

5th season naagin and cheel love was forbidden then gave birth to vampire πŸ€£

There is no connection they just use it with random excuse πŸ˜† 

But as far as i remember during some whole moon day or something the naagins change their skin and they would be their weekest stage. I am not sure if this is the same thing πŸ˜† but usually i forget everything and watch naagin because writers don't  even remember what they wrote in previous seasons πŸ˜†

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Pata nahi yaar, hota hoga kuch. Mythology ya logic ya history mat pucho abb, bas maan jaao lol

Must be something like werewolves becoming weak at full-moon night and shifting to their original form or something

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Everything related to the moon seems dangerous for the naagins... full moon, red moon, blue moon... πŸ˜†

kayulover123 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

They are weakest then. No logic.

smanchik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Black_Rrose

they change it season to season. But the reason that was explained was that naagins will start shedding their skin during the blood moon and hence will be at their most vulnerable state, they wont be able to control their appearances or actions much during that. Pratha has a more difficult time than any other naagins because she is the sarvashresth sheshnaagin ( i am gonna kill the writer one day, such long names) and she has a more stronger/ tougher skin armor than anyother naagin so her skin shedding session is more painful! I guess its similar to waxing, that stuff is painful, the tougher the hair the more pain you are in!

Did i just compare snake's skin shedding to waxin?! The naagin clan is gonna come after me.. yikesπŸ˜†

Edited by smanchik - 2 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Everything related to the moon seems dangerous for the naagins... full moon, red moon, blue moon... πŸ˜†

honey moon tooπŸ˜†

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smanchik

they change it season to season. But the reason that was explained was that naagins will start shedding their skin during the blood moon and hence will be at their most vulnerable state, they wont be able to control their appearances or actions much during that. Pratha has a more difficult time than any other naagins because she is the sarvashresth sheshnaagin ( i am gonna kill the writer one day, such long names) and she has a more stronger/ tougher skin armor than anyother naagin so her skin shedding session is more painful! I guess its similar to waxing, that stuff is painful, the tougher the hair the more pain you are in!

Did i just compare snake's skin shedding to waxin?! The naagin clan is gonna come after me.. yikesπŸ˜†

Can't believe it but your waxing comparison makes the most sense lol πŸ˜† 

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i have watched all season πŸ˜† but to be honest Don't  bother much coz every season it changes as per writers need. 

2nd season takshak and shesh naag are enemies shivangi turned into double color naagin 

3rd season they forgot that human and naagin milan is forbidden and nothing happend πŸ˜†

But as far as i remember during some whole moon day or something the naagins change their skin and they would be their weekest stage. I am not sure if this is the same thing πŸ˜† but usually i forget everything and watch naagin because writers don't  even remember what they wrote in previous seasons πŸ˜†

Bold: Not previous seasons..It's previous episodes..

PS I'm still not over from being friendzoned to two body one soulπŸ€“

Black_Rrose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Gotta go with the flow thenπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜‚