Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Black_Rrose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Everything related to the moon seems dangerous for the naagins... full moon, red moon, blue moon... ðŸ˜†

Oh wow! Thank you for explaining 

Vir12389 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Really me too.in previous episode he was shown so desperate to marry reem.and in yes episode he ditched reem and when she is crying he is not having any regrets of what he had done to her.and then drinking and crying for her what is all these makers show cant connect.if they had to show all these then woh friendzone wala scene toh atleast nhi dekhana tha.

Black_Rrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: smanchik

they change it season to season. But the reason that was explained was that naagins will start shedding their skin during the blood moon and hence will be at their most vulnerable state, they wont be able to control their appearances or actions much during that. Pratha has a more difficult time than any other naagins because she is the sarvashresth sheshnaagin ( i am gonna kill the writer one day, such long names) and she has a more stronger/ tougher skin armor than anyother naagin so her skin shedding session is more painful! I guess its similar to waxing, that stuff is painful, the tougher the hair the more pain you are in!

Did i just compare snake's skin shedding to waxin?! The naagin clan is gonna come after me.. yikes😆

🤣🤣 they're sure gonna come after you.

Thank you for explaining it this way

Black_Rrose thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

honey moon too😆

Add Moonwalk,Moonlight and  moonchild

IfritAmbrose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Vir12389

the

Really me too.in previous episode he was shown so desperate to marry reem.and in yes episode he ditched reem and when she is crying he is not having any regrets of what he had done to her.and then drinking and crying for her what is all these makers show cant connect.if they had to show all these then woh friendzone wala scene toh atleast nhi dekhana tha.

Same..first two episodes are very important for any show..joh bhi dikhate hai na about any relationship woh viewers ke mind mein chap jata hai..

Ab chahe jitna bhi usse devdas bana do..we can't seem to forget is "No-time-for-love" image from start!

smanchik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

That's how I explained it to myself tbh 😆

if they do come after me tho, I demand a full on negative role and bgm on my name like yamini's!!🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: smanchik

That's how I explained it to myself tbh 😆

if they do come after me tho, I demand a full on negative role and bgm on my name like yamini's!!🤣

your bg would be.. 

Hasyali hai yamini.. hasathi hai yamini.. naagin ka kenchuli ko wax se keeche kamini 🤣 yamini yamini 🤣

I know its bad never mind and ignore ðŸ˜†

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Okay like someone said, don't ask just go with the flow. ðŸ˜† but yes! Full moon, new moon phases do affect every kind of being. Be it human, animals or any kind of  creatures. IDK, if what they said in the show it's true or not but I heard during full moon, all snakes come together & dances, offers their prayer to their ishtdev - Mahadev & they gain more power/blessings.

smanchik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

your bg would be.. 

Hasyali hai yamini.. hasathi hai yamini.. naagin ka kenchuli ko wax se keeche kamini 🤣 yamini yamini 🤣

I know its bad never mind and ignore ðŸ˜†

YAS I have my own Bgm!!! I LOVE IT! 😂You made my made 🤗🤗

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Don't bother much it does not have any mythological significant it changes according to seasons🤣

I want to know what reason will be given here if a human & naagin consummate their marriage🤣