Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

Exactly s1 s2 s3 s4 s5 major theme was some one from the family was harmed 🤣

S1 parents 

S2 shivanya 

S3 vikrant ( ruhi's love interest) 

S4 to save nayan 

S5 jai 

But this time they are showing shesh naagin is marrying some one to save a country 😁 she could have easily picked some one else 😆 

And other naagins are very chilled out compared to these naagins like sumitra.. naagins like them hardly care about marriage 😆 unko bhej dethi😆

or better...they have already killed hote hote nehi hue brides k papa...😆 and almost killed dulhe k papa(he will turn up in koma ofcourse)...So all they had to do was pose as one of them and continue their work and they would know who all the asurs are...

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

I swear...kya desh desh karte rehte hai...🤪they should stop it..yehi theme karna tha to fine...desh wala fanda na karte...covid is not a desh ka issue its a duniya ka issue...so here also they should have said humanity k dushman...manav jati k dushman something like that...ya just asur would do too...just stop the overdoing desh prem...

dress ki to pucho mat...think of the naagin dresses from S1 to S5...the way they evolved...S7 ya 8 aa gaya to pata nehi kya dress rahega🤣my mom even commented on their dress😆

Agree they should say manav kul ya manavtha ka samrakshan kuch toh bolthe 😆 this professor than going to police station or media came to naagin with a bean to play vande mataram 🤣

@bold 

Exactly 💯 i mentioned in s5 forum.. it all started from s5 🤣 my dad commented during s5 itself. That was the last day i watched naagin on  tv 🤣  even i noticed s6 was way to forward than s5😆 that's why i said when mahek took that sand i was like what is she doing 😆 even though it was not vulgar but considering Ekta's  shows in alt balaji and considering the way naagin going from s5 i dont trust her anymore 😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

or better...they have already killed hote hote nehi hue brides k papa...😆 and almost killed dulhe k papa(he will turn up in koma ofcourse)...So all they had to do was pose as one of them and continue their work and they would know who all the asurs are...

vikrant was much intelligent than them he posed like yuvi 😆 but i guess they forgot that they have transformation power 🤣

urmita thumbnail

Agree they should say manav kul ya manavtha ka samrakshan kuch toh bolthe 😆 this professor than going to police station or media came to naagin with a bean to play vande mataram 🤣

@bold 

Exactly 💯 i mentioned in s5 forum.. it all started from s5 🤣 my dad commented during s5 itself. That was the last day i watched naagin on  tv 🤣  even i noticed s6 was way to forward than s5😆 that's why i said when mahek took that sand i was like what is she doing 😆 even though it was not vulgar but considering Ekta's  shows in alt balaji and considering the way naagin going from s5 i dont trust her anymore 😆

aur pata nehi kis chiz k PHD karne se ye sab calculations karna ata hai, jisse pata chale 2020 mein dekh mein jo mahamari hogi usko shesh naagin thik karegi and asurs ko maaregi...scientists go to media and authority...he went to shesh naag, naagin and some aghoris and tantriks🤣

EK ka koi bharosa nehi...Mehek ki to phir bhi blue hai...Pratha wali is even worse...colour and design...mummy ne jo exact comment kia tha jab Mehek was helping pratha walk 🤣I cant tell that here, you can probably imagine...🤣I havent seen anymore on tv since that scene

firewings_diya thumbnail

aur pata nehi kis chiz k PHD karne se ye sab calculations karna ata hai, jisse pata chale 2020 mein dekh mein jo mahamari hogi usko shesh naagin thik karegi and asurs ko maaregi...scientists go to media and authority...he went to shesh naag, naagin and some aghoris and tantriks🤣

EK ka koi bharosa nehi...Mehek ki to phir bhi blue hai...Pratha wali is even worse...colour and design...mummy ne jo exact comment kia tha jab Mehek was helping pratha walk 🤣I cant tell that here, you can probably imagine...🤣I havent seen anymore on tv since that scene

they should have given dresses like mahek,bani vish  to her this skirt thing does not go well with the audience even s5 downfall started when bani became too modern patha nahi ham jaise kithne bacchon ko parents comments karthe honge ghar pe😁

Edited by firewings_diya - 2 years ago
Zehnaseeb thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Finally, someone bought this up, I was thinking about making a topic on the same a few days back but then decided against it because I didn't want to come off as a prude. When I initially saw Tejasswi's look I legit thought its a mock look since she was in BB and no way in hell is that the real costume because of how revealing it was. But then when they kept with it, I tried to ignore it but it's really really hard to, especially when Mahek or Pratha bend over like when Mahek was caught in the trap or all of yesterday's episode. Their cleavage is literally spilling out of their costumes. Since I'm watching it with my mom and brother, it's super embarrassing. You can tell even Tejasswi is not comfortable with it because the poor thing was constantly blocking her cleavage with her hair and her hands. 

Edited by Zehnaseeb - 2 years ago
firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zehnaseeb

Finally, someone bought this up, I was thinking about making a topic on the same a few days back but then decided against it because I didn't want to come off as a prude. When I initially saw Tejasswi's look I legit thought its a mock look since she was in BB and no way in hell is that the real costume because of how revealing it was. But then when they kept with it, I tried to ignore it but it's really really hard to, especially when Mahek or Pratha bend over like when Mahek was caught in the trap or all of yesterday's episode. Their cleavage is literally spilling out of their costumes. Since I'm watching it with my mom and brother, it's super embarrassing. You can tell even Tejasswi is not comfortable with it because the poor thing was constantly blocking her cleavage with her hair and her hands. 

i noticed it too. Her cloths are very difficult to handle s5 bani had a good naagin cloths atleast but her regular cloths modernized even with that if my parents started commenting think about teju. Her cloths are worst. When she does tandav she might not be able to give her best as she will have concern on what if she faces any wardrobe malfunction. In the name of sexy naagins poor actors go through alot. If they continue this people stop watching the show on tv i did during s5 😁

Even s4 nia had such cloths but her blouse was better atleast during her dance she was comfortable 

https://m.timesofindia.com/tv/news/hindi/naagin-4-nia-sharma-looks-sensuous-as-she-dons-the-naagin-avatar-see-pictures/amp_articleshow/73081436.cms

But s6 i am not sure how actors will pull up with those cloths

Vir12389 thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

everyone are acting so normal 🤣

Beeji is like hogaya toh hogaya.. prata is like mujhse kya fark padtha hai.. 🤣

Rishab is like " main desh ke liye isse shadi karne ke liye bhi taiyyar hun" 🤣

And i really don't  understand badhla lene ke liye shadi kyun 🤣 even if it's shivanya i can understand they are new naagins so ithna power nahi hai but adi naagin and shesh naagin can ask some one else to marry 🤣 than themselves falling into the pit 🤣

beeji looks like a mad women today.stopping ritesh from fighting like bhai bhai kyu lad rhe ho.and shadi ho gyi toh ho gyi.what kand your rishabh did it dosent matter kya.spoiled ritesh and reem wedding.i have sympathy for both of them

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

S1/2/3 Adra RaRa Naagmani Naagmani Naagmani Naagmani🤣

s6- Desh Ke Dushman Desh Ke Duahman Maa Tujhe Saalam🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mages

S1/2/3 Adra RaRa Naagmani Naagmani Naagmani Naagmani🤣

s6- Desh Ke Dushman Desh Ke Duahman Maa Tujhe Saalam🤣

you made it look like s4 and s5 had no goals as such🤣 Actually you are right i just now realized s4 and s5 had no goals other than badhla 🤣 and they made it look like adi naagin is worth more than nagmani as adi naagin ka power chahiye mujhre  poor gandhak lost somewhere while saving his master 😒