Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

urmita thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I was thinking watching today episode...this naagin actually is ready to marry Hero's bro...how will hero heroine get married this season...looks like issbar naagin bride swap nehi ki to naagin ka hero hi groom swap kar dia🤣...atta boy...

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: urmita

she is my weird no. 2 in Naagin 6😆...no. 1 being blue naagin, what's her name again? do we know Mehek's character's name?

i think its mahek only 🤣 naam dhoomdhe na ka bhi time nahi mila 🤣 she is actually wierd. The way she talks and acts.. 

When she took sand in her hand i was actually thinking whats she is gonna do 😆 i was thinking will she smear it all over her body thank god she smeared it on her forehead 😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

I was thinking watching today episode...this naagin actually is ready to marry Hero's bro...how will hero heroine get married this season...looks like issbar naagin bride swap nehi ki to naagin ka hero hi groom swap kar dia🤣...atta boy...

everyone are acting so normal 🤣

Beeji is like hogaya toh hogaya.. prata is like mujhse kya fark padtha hai.. 🤣

Rishab is like " main desh ke liye isse shadi karne ke liye bhi taiyyar hun" 🤣

And i really don't  understand badhla lene ke liye shadi kyun 🤣 even if it's shivanya i can understand they are new naagins so ithna power nahi hai but adi naagin and shesh naagin can ask some one else to marry 🤣 than themselves falling into the pit 🤣

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

And i really don't  understand badhla lene ke liye shadi kyun 🤣 even if it's shivanya i can understand they are new naagins so ithna power nahi hai but adi naagin and shesh naagin can ask some one else to marry 🤣 than themselves falling into the pit 🤣

Romance naam k koi cheez hai bhi k nahi! Asking help from some other nagins, aise kaise! 😆

urmita thumbnail

i think its mahek only 🤣 naam dhoomdhe na ka bhi time nahi mila 🤣 she is actually wierd. The way she talks and acts.. 

When she took sand in her hand i was actually thinking whats she is gonna do 😆 i was thinking will she smear it all over her body thank god she smeared it on her forehead 😆

hai na...🤣and yet again they gave her teri mitti as bgm....like what the...its so ridiculous to hear naagin ki bgm as teri mitti song while naagin smears desh ki mitti on her forhead...🤣tejaswini k desh wali dialogues sound way less weird than her...

firewings_diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

Romance naam k koi cheez hai bhi k nahi! Asking help from some other nagins, aise kaise! 😆

woh hame patha hai na 🤣 uske liye toh badhla hai 🤣

firewings_diya thumbnail

hai na...🤣and yet again they gave her teri mitti as bgm....like what the...its so ridiculous to hear naagin ki bgm as teri mitti song while naagin smears desh ki mitti on her forhead...🤣tejaswini k desh wali dialogues sound way less weird than her...

desh desh bolke ye log paka denge mujhe 😆 desh ke dushman desh ke dushman. I really wish they say desh ke dushamn hamare dushaman hai and they start saying hamare dushman.😆 

Upar de glittery naagin diya hai iss bar 😆 night main party karne ke liye problem nahi hogi mahek shine karthi rahegi 😆

urmita thumbnail

yeah I mean when its personal revenge and people of that family harmed naagin and her family, it seems ok I guess that she should think , ghar mein ghuske marungi and she marries ghar ka bada beta to ease her way...its all personal...

But shesh naagin according to N6 is someone special...she is not just a simple naagin, she is not just a naagrani even who is taking their own personal revenge and has a personal life too..shesh naagin is apparantly head of them all and is to protect country...she is separate from normal naagins stays separate...so it feels silly that she would herself have to marry dushman k ghar ka beta to catch deshdrohis...army wale ya secret agents jab undercover operations karte hai mission ka boss thodi dushman k woha jake personally ghus jate hai shaadi manake...apne team k kisiko bhejte hai na...koi leader agar har mission pe personally attach ho jae to usko to ek hi mission k baad retire hona pade...shesh naagin is in that leader kinda position...so yes its silly yes...🤣

I know hero and naagin marriage is what they do in each season but the reason this season is silly for what they say shash naagin ki position is...

urmita thumbnail

desh desh bolke ye log paka denge mujhe 😆 desh ke dushman desh ke dushman. I really wish they say desh ke dushamn hamare dushaman hai and they start saying hamare dushman.😆 

Upar de glittery naagin diya hai iss bar 😆 night main party karne ke liye problem nahi hogi mahek shine karthi rahegi 😆

I swear...kya desh desh karte rehte hai...🤪they should stop it..yehi theme karna tha to fine...desh wala fanda na karte...covid is not a desh ka issue its a duniya ka issue...so here also they should have said humanity k dushman...manav jati k dushman something like that...ya just asur would do too...just stop the overdoing desh prem...

dress ki to pucho mat...think of the naagin dresses from S1 to S5...the way they evolved...S7 ya 8 aa gaya to pata nehi kya dress rahega🤣my mom even commented on their dress😆

firewings_diya thumbnail

yeah I mean when its personal revenge and people of that family harmed naagin and her family, it seems ok I guess that she should think , ghar mein ghuske marungi and she marries ghar ka bada beta to ease her way...its all personal...

But shesh naagin according to N6 is someone special...she is not just a simple naagin, she is not just a naagrani even who is taking their own personal revenge and has a personal life too..shesh naagin is apparantly head of them all and is to protect country...she is separate from normal naagins stays separate...so it feels silly that she would herself have to marry dushman k ghar ka beta to catch deshdrohis...army wale ya secret agents jab undercover operations karte hai mission ka boss thodi dushman k woha jake personally ghus jate hai shaadi manake...apne team k kisiko bhejte hai na...koi leader agar har mission pe personally attach ho jae to usko to ek hi mission k baad retire hona pade...shesh naagin is in that leader kinda position...so yes its silly yes...🤣

I know hero and naagin marriage is what they do in each season but the reason this season is silly for what they say shash naagin ki position is...

Exactly s1 s2 s3 s4 s5 major theme was some one from the family was harmed 🤣

S1 parents 

S2 shivanya 

S3 vikrant ( ruhi's love interest) 

S4 to save nayan 

S5 jai 

But this time they are showing shesh naagin is marrying some one to save a country 😁 she could have easily picked some one else 😆 

And other naagins are very chilled out compared to these naagins like sumitra.. naagins like them hardly care about marriage 😆 unko bhej dethi😆