Ritesh was on fire in today's episode

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

So many twists and turns in today's episode. Rishab father toh dusra asur nikala. Seema aunty toh dummy hai. But I liked Ritesh today. He took stand for Pratha and the way he stood infront of his mother was good..

That actor did a good job

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It was fun seeing what he did today.😆

At first I thought he was doing all this to get rid of his fiancé. 🤣🤣

Par yaha mamla dil ka hai ❤️ however the poor man's heart will be broken.💔

When Pratha will get married to Ritesh's brother 🥳

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Main toh confuse hi hogyi after today's epi ki hero kaun hai bhai? Ritesh ya Rishab? Rishab was toh gaayab for half the episode. 😆 

Also romantic gaana Pratha-Rishab ke eyelock par bajta hai, but Seema is making Pratha marry Ritesh. Arrey koi Pratha se bhi puchlo yaar, uss ladki ko kisi Bhai me koi interest nahi hai 😆

pranurosid thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Main toh confuse hi hogyi after today's epi ki hero kaun hai bhai? Ritesh ya Rishab? Rishab was toh gaayab for half the episode. 😆 

Also romantic gaana Pratha-Rishab ke eyelock par bajta hai, but Seema is making Pratha marry Ritesh. Arrey koi Pratha se bhi puchlo yaar, uss ladki ko kisi Bhai me koi interest nahi hai 😆

Ussko bas job chahiye aur kuch nahi😆

pranurosid thumbnail

Also Shesh Naagin feeling bad that she could've killed an innocent man par uss manager ko toh maar diya tha.Then she didn't feel bad🤔

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Also Shesh Naagin feeling bad that she could've killed an innocent man par uss manager ko toh maar diya tha.Then she didn't feel bad🤔

kyunki he was trying to take advantage of her.😆

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That manager was a sexual offender toh accha kiya usse maarke, he is also an asur in that sense.

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Kyunki tab Professor Saab was there to tell her ki "koi baat nai, maar diya accha kara, koi baat nai" hence guilt assuaged. Professor Saab ki kahi baat is patthar ki lakeer for Mahek 🤣

P.S. I actually missed our Professor Saab today yaar. Manit Europe me mast vacation mana raha hai lol. Aaj koi nahi tha hume bataane wala ki 'vo aayegi, usse aana hoga' 😆

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

He was really good. Bande ne woh kiya jo salon men  koi nahi kar paya. 😆 He went against his mom.

I'm sure Rishab will be like she is trapping my brother so, let me get trap instead because she knows something I don't know but little does he know he knows nothing AT all. 😆

All I hope in the game of groom swaping,  he doesn't make his brother's life hell. Poor thing is right, riya will only make him suffer for nothing that too masala daal daal ke.

Edited by piya2025 - 2 years ago
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

Abhisekh was too good today what a performance he sole own the 40 mins of the epi with his performance & screen presence👍🏼🔥🔥🔥🔥

I want Pratha to marry Riteish what a guy he stood up for Pratha go against his family & fiancee to save her self-respect & honour👍🏼. Gem of a guy i wish he remains the same as he is since we all know whom Pratha is going to end up marrying

I began to like the chemistry of Riteish-Pratha as i don't see it as both sharing a devar-bhabhi rishta he is vocal about his love for Pratha at the same he knows what he wants for his life. Rishabh is going to marry Pratha so we will have to see what turn his character is taking. Its not going to be easy for him as he truly loves Pratha. It seem odd how he falls in love at Pratha at first sight but than the reason was sensible as Pratha meets the qualities & he is a great guy. So it seem like there is going to be a love triangle b/w Pratha-Rishabh-Riteish and this can cause a rift b/w a brothers and Rishabh feelings towards Pratha when he falls in love with her

The story is build for the love triangle because this time round the naagin is definitely marrying the guy from the family but its not taking revenge on the guy but his family

Thank god Mahek's MU is cleared that Rishabh is not an asur it seem like Dadi place a kaala tikka on Rishabh palm to ward off evil eyes

Lailt-Seema now thats a twist and something different seeing Sudha Mam in a positive role but what meet the eyes is not true when it comes to Naagin Franchise there is more than what meet the eyes. So this role reversal is pending there is still more gauage and understand the depth of the dynamics b/w Lalit-Seema but seriously since N1/2/3 we have seen her as Yamini with her Black Kaali Naagin Sesha plotting planning to steal naagmani and killing Shivanya/Shivangi,it was slightly weird to see her play Seema who is a victim of domestic abuse🤣

I was like am i watching the correct show🤣

I am sick and tired of bholi bhali abla Pratha seriously Shivanya/Shivangi/Bela/Brinda had more sparks in them as humans. Pratha is so boring we need our Naagin Pratha now from the promo itself there is lots of fire in her and yes this whole drama is definitely stage by the SeshNaagin Pratha to gain entry into Gujral household the good news is Rishabh is out of her Radar

Overall a good epi dedicated to Riteish Gujral🔥