Frequent Posters

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

He was really good today, at last someone spoke up 

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

I just hope , Ekta does not make him one Asur 🥺 .She can do anything in name of twist and turns.

piya2025 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Mages

The story is build for the love triangle because this time round the naagin is definitely marrying the guy from the family but its not taking revenge on the guy but his family

I agree with everything you have said & THIS! After today's episode, I do hope Abhi isn't there to just serve as a silly bhai of the angry bird would be pati of Pratha. I really hope for a good triangle, which makes Rishab to get a better vision of his feelings towards Pratha. However, I don't want Ritz to bevome -ve. 

From what I see, he's already attracted to her, he's in the same boat as Ritesh. It's just his usual desh vs everyone else doesn't matter attitude + his doubts on Pratha is what stopping him to really think about her.

Also, why do I feel Mahek's character is having a soft corner for Rishab. She clearly didn't hate him before & the way she was like "masum hai woh", hmm.. forecast of a possible villain I guess?

& as for Sudha ma'am, I don't believe she is a positive character at all. Who knows the current too innocent n soft Urvashi & her would be giggling in the future together saying how they made ullues of their husbands. 😆

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Abhisekh was too good today what a performance he sole own the 40 mins of the epi with his performance & screen presence👍🏼🔥🔥🔥🔥

I want Pratha to marry Riteish what a guy he stood up for Pratha go against his family & fiancee to save her self-respect & honour👍🏼. Gem of a guy i wish he remains the same as he is since we all know whom Pratha is going to end up marrying

I began to like the chemistry of Riteish-Pratha as i don't see it as both sharing a devar-bhabhi rishta he is vocal about his love for Pratha at the same he knows what he wants for his life. Rishabh is going to marry Pratha so we will have to see what turn his character is taking. Its not going to be easy for him as he truly loves Pratha. It seem odd how he falls in love at Pratha at first sight but than the reason was sensible as Pratha meets the qualities & he is a great guy. So it seem like there is going to be a love triangle b/w Pratha-Rishabh-Riteish and this can cause a rift b/w a brothers and Rishabh feelings towards Pratha when he falls in love with her

The story is build for the love triangle because this time round the naagin is definitely marrying the guy from the family but its not taking revenge on the guy but his family

Thank god Mahek's MU is cleared that Rishabh is not an asur it seem like Dadi place a kaala tikka on Rishabh palm to ward off evil eyes

Lailt-Seema now thats a twist and something different seeing Sudha Mam in a positive role but what meet the eyes is not true when it comes to Naagin Franchise there is more than what meet the eyes. So this role reversal is pending there is still more gauage and understand the depth of the dynamics b/w Lalit-Seema but seriously since N1/2/3 we have seen her as Yamini with her Black Kaali Naagin Sesha plotting planning to steal naagmani and killing Shivanya/Shivangi,it was slightly weird to see her play Seema who is a victim of domestic abuse🤣

I was like am i watching the correct show🤣

I am sick and tired of bholi bhali abla Pratha seriously Shivanya/Shivangi/Bela/Brinda had more sparks in them as humans. Pratha is so boring we need our Naagin Pratha now from the promo itself there is lots of fire in her and yes this whole drama is definitely stage by the SeshNaagin Pratha to gain entry into Gujral household the good news is Rishabh is out of her Radar

Overall a good epi dedicated to Riteish Gujral🔥

It's not even a Traingle.Its a Quadrangle.Dont remember Prathas fiance's name but his name was Mayank perhaps unless this man was some shape-shifter helping our Shesh-Naagin by acting as the possessive fiancee.

The pairing was going to be  of Rishabh and Pratha and not Ritiesh-Pratha.Yeah Ritiesh defended Pratha quite well but he was supposed to be her brother-in-law .

Even if Rishabh marries Pratha Ritiesh would needlessly become another antagonist and the Shesh-Naagin already has her hands full bcoz she has to hunt down the rest of the 20 demons-one has been killed by Mehak already.

Ritieshs character was good as the fun-loving sibling for Rishabh why make him go after Pratha?

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: piya2025

I agree with everything you have said & THIS! After today's episode, I do hope Abhi isn't there to just serve as a silly bhai of the angry bird would be pati of Pratha. I really hope for a good triangle, which makes Rishab to get a better vision of his feelings towards Pratha. However, I don't want Ritz to bevome -ve. 

From what I see, he's already attracted to her, he's in the same boat as Ritesh. It's just his usual desh vs everyone else doesn't matter attitude + his doubts on Pratha is what stopping him to really think about her.

Also, why do I feel Mahek's character is having a soft corner for Rishab. She clearly didn't hate him before & the way she was like "masum hai woh", hmm.. forecast of a possible villain I guess?

& as for Sudha ma'am, I don't believe she is a positive character at all. Who knows the current too innocent n soft Urvashi & her would be giggling in the future together saying how they made ullues of their husbands. 😆

Mehak already gives me the Shesha vibes.Hope she does not get attracted towards Rishabh.

Seema could be the new version of Yamini 

Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

So many twists and turns in today's episode. Rishab father toh dusra asur nikala. Seema aunty toh dummy hai. But I liked Ritesh today. He took stand for Pratha and the way he stood infront of his mother was good..

That actor did a good job

Ritesh is perfect mix of cute & dramatic. I like his scenes with Pratha❤️

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: masked

Mehak already gives me the Shesha vibes.Hope she does not get attracted towards Rishabh.

Seema could be the new version of Yamini 

Yes it did look as if Mehak was attracted to Rishabh. The looks she was giving when Pratha was taking care of him.

And also why was Rishabh recollecting his interactions with Pratha? Is he also getting attracted to her?

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Yamini was shown getting manhandled by her husband in naagin1 too.after the revelation she was ill treating him.so in naagin6 the character can change anytime..in any way.

Abhisekh was too good today what a performance he sole own the 40 mins of the epi with his performance & screen presence👍🏼🔥🔥🔥🔥

I want Pratha to marry Riteish what a guy he stood up for Pratha go against his family & fiancee to save her self-respect & honour👍🏼. Gem of a guy i wish he remains the same as he is since we all know whom Pratha is going to end up marrying

I began to like the chemistry of Riteish-Pratha as i don't see it as both sharing a devar-bhabhi rishta he is vocal about his love for Pratha at the same he knows what he wants for his life. Rishabh is going to marry Pratha so we will have to see what turn his character is taking. Its not going to be easy for him as he truly loves Pratha. It seem odd how he falls in love at Pratha at first sight but than the reason was sensible as Pratha meets the qualities & he is a great guy. So it seem like there is going to be a love triangle b/w Pratha-Rishabh-Riteish and this can cause a rift b/w a brothers and Rishabh feelings towards Pratha when he falls in love with her

Thank god Mahek's MU is cleared that Rishabh is not an asur it seem like Dadi place a kaala tikka on Rishabh palm to ward off evil eyes

Lailt-Seema now thats a twist and something different seeing Sudha Mam in a positive role but what meet the eyes is not true when it comes to Naagin Franchise there is more than what meet the eyes. So this role reversal is pending there is still more gauage and understand the depth of the dynamics b/w Lalit-Seema but seriously since N1/2/3 we have seen her as Yamini with her Black Kaali Naagin Sesha plotting planning to steal naagmani and killing Shivanya/Shivangi,it was slightly weird to see her play Seema who is a victim of domestic abuse🤣

I am sick and tired of bholi bhali abla Pratha seriously Shivanya/Shivangi/Bela/Brinda had more sparks in them as humans. Pratha is so boring we need our Naagin Pratha now from the promo itself there is lots of fire in her and yes this whole drama is definitely stage by the SeshNaagin Pratha to gain entry into Gujral household the good news is Rishabh is out of her Radar

anuprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

I did not like Ritesh falling in love with Pratha. Anyway we know that Rishabh will be marrying Pratha. This is unnecessarily changing the dynamics between Rishabh, Pratha and Ritesh. It would have been better if he was just a devar to Pratha.

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: piya2025

He was really good. Bande ne woh kiya jo salon men  koi nahi kar paya. 😆 He went against his mom.

I'm sure Rishab will be like she is trapping my brother so, let me get trap instead because she knows something I don't know but little does he know he knows nothing AT all. 😆

All I hope in the game of groom swaping,  he doesn't make his brother's life hell. Poor thing is right, riya will only make him suffer for nothing that too masala daal daal ke.

Haan after the precap I'm very strongly feeling ki this is exactly the case. He'll be like "mere bhole bhai ko, mere dad ko, mere desh ko, sabko main bachaunga iss ladki se, I'll marry her" lol 😆