Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I think after all that happened to Ishaan (from attempting to murder him to framing him for a crime he never committed), and the crimes Agastya is committing to seperate Ishkhi, in the future Ishaan will return for revenge against Agastya and Pakhi as well mistaking or assuming her to be involved in hurting him, this is pretty much like a crossover between Beyhadh and IMMJ season 1 where Arohi was framed for Tara's crimes and Saanjh getting targetted by Maya, I feel sorry for Ishaan and hope he gets justice while Agastya is punished for the same, if this were to happen then the story would get quite interesting because then they'll have a levelled play field. Waiting and excited to see Akshit in a grey avatar. Zain as usual is doing really well and Reem too. 

Edited by Rein123 - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I say Ishaan’s revenge and turning grey all justified after everything he’s been through. Augustya ORDERED Yug to murder him and looks like he’s gonna do something to Samir. How’s CVS gonna justify so called ML’s such acts? It’ll be “interesting” to see them doing all the whitewashing. Well, let’s see.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanchhi_

I say Ishaan’s revenge and turning grey all justified after everything he’s been through. Augustya ORDERED Yug to murder him and looks like he’s gonna do something to Samir. How’s CVS gonna justify so called ML’s such acts? It’ll be “interesting” to see them doing all the whitewashing. Well, let’s see.

That is exactly what i think is going to happen and today Pakhi's dad literally called Agastya' dad Raavan. Agastya will attempt to kill Ishaan once again who will then be presumed to be dead for a while until he comes back with a new identity, i guess they may rope in some popular actor to play Ishaan's new avatar in the future who will beat Agastya at his own game of spying and stalking people and framing them at the same time. It's going to be a full blown revenge story from his side. If not this then probably it's going to be Pakhi vs Agastya where she avenges Ishaan like in the movie Anjaam or its going to be IshKhi vs agastya because love story bhi toh chahiye.

Kanchhi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

That is exactly what i think is going to happen and today Pakhi's dad literally called Agastya' dad Raavan. Agastya will attempt to kill Ishaan once again who will then be presumed to be dead for a while until he comes back with a new identity, i guess they may rope in some popular actor to play Ishaan's new avatar in the future who will beat Agastya at his own game of spying and stalking people and framing them at the same time. It's going to be a full blown revenge story from his side. If not this then probably it's going to be Pakhi vs Agastya where she avenges Ishaan like in the movie Anjaam or its going to be IshKhi vs agastya because love story bhi toh chahiye.

The way CVS are handling the story right now, I’m not very hopeful.  

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kanchhi_

The way CVS are handling the story right now, I’m not very hopeful.  

Let's see what happens. If they want trp then they will have to show a revenge or justice track. Otherwise this show will get axed too soon.

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

That was too obvious from the beginning. They can even show Pakhi playing game if they want to stretch the season. 😆

Shirsha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

That was too obvious from the beginning. They can even show Pakhi playing game if they want to stretch the season. 😆

If the makers show Pakhi as the mastermind it will be interesting. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Or they may show her going the Arohi way. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This season has failed in both casting and characterization (except Agastya). Both Ishaan and Pakhi fails to generate any sympathy in me. Especially Pakhi, who is at par with laptop washing Gopi bahu in dumbness. Even Ishaan is a boring and dumb character. No offence to any fans, but Akshit is so bland and has zero screen presence. Don't know how he is going to come out in the whole revenge thing. This can go two ways: either Ishaan was negative from beginning and has some ulterior motives or he will come to take revenge for everything that has happened to him (and be justified). Either way it is going to be pretty boring. Also I don't think this season will last long with the TRP it is getting. Easiest thing for them will be to show Agastya as totally black and kill him off and end the show.

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

With the TRP they are getting, I doubt the show will even last for 3 months. 😆 So Pakhi toh will remain dumb with her universe jaap.