Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: janecastle

This season has failed in both casting and characterization (except Agastya). Both Ishaan and Pakhi fails to generate any sympathy in me. Especially Pakhi, who is at par with laptop washing Gopi bahu in dumbness. Even Ishaan is a boring and dumb character. No offence to any fans, but Akshit is so bland and has zero screen presence. Don't know how he is going to come out in the whole revenge thing. This can go two ways: either Ishaan was negative from beginning and has some ulterior motives or he will come to take revenge for everything that has happened to him (and be justified). Either way it is going to be pretty boring. Also I don't think this season will last long with the TRP it is getting. Easiest thing for them will be to show Agastya as totally black and kill him off and end the show.

I beg to differ, yes Pakhi and Ishaan are boring at the moment but that's not Akshit or Reem's fault, they are giving in their best and just doing as their told since that is what the script demands. Akshit's screenpresence is quite good for someone that is not even the main character and he has grown quite a lot as an actor since Shubh aarambh as far as sympathy is concerned the fact that people are objecting and feel sorry for how Ishaan is getting targeted is quite evident that he is generating sympathy maybe you don't sympathise with him but if I were to see a guy getting punished or targeted for no fault of his I would definitely sympathise with them. The only reason it's getting boring is because they are at the receiving end and Agastya just keeps getting away with everything he does, once he is unmasked the game will get levelled. 

Saying Ishaan will be negative from the start, we all saw how that worked for season 2 and Naagin 5 ratings wise so I doubt makers will repeat the same mistake twice. 

Edited by Rein123 - 2 years ago
janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rein123

I beg to differ, yes Pakhi and Ishaan are boring at the moment but that's not Akshit or Reem's fault, they are giving in their best and just doing as their told since that is what the script demands. Akshit's screenpresence is quite good for someone that is not even the main character and he has grown quite a lot as an actor since Shubh aarambh as far as sympathy is concerned the fact that people are objecting and feel sorry for how Ishaan is getting targeted is quite evident that he is generating sympathy maybe you don't sympathise with him but if I were to see a guy getting punished or targeted for no fault of his I would definitely sympathise with them. The only reason it's getting boring is because they are at the receiving end and Agastya just keeps getting away with everything he does, once he is unmasked the game will get levelled. 

Saying Ishaan will be negative from the start, we all saw how that worked for season 2 and Naagin 5 ratings wise so I doubt makers will repeat the same mistake twice. 

You might find him good, I don't. So let's just agree to disagree. 

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: janecastle

You might find him good, I don't. So let's just agree to disagree. 

Yeah we can disagree on that.

1PinkRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

For this kind of genre,I personally feel that she is too young to handle the show where the genre demands a matured FL . This time Gul has really made a bad decision to cast her opposite Zain .

Mujhe age gap se koi problem nahi hai but uss type k couple  saas bahu category mein fit hote ese dimaag lagane wale show mein nahi.

Edited by Happysoul17 - 2 years ago
Max789 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

The problem is

It feels like reem has no screen presence, she doesn't makes us feel that she is the heroine of the show. I mean her presence is just bland in this show. .

But she looks so gorgeous  ,I don't why it's bland onscreen .

Though  I didn't feel this in her previous show from whatever promos or clips I have seen she had really good screen presence there .

Or may be it's just the writing fault, everything seems to be boring and bland because of the writing .

Aniash thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shirsha

If the makers show Pakhi as the mastermind it will be interesting. 

That would be the biggest twist like pakhi actually knows Agasthia loves her but pretends like she waa not aware 

Trp aunties will defi get heart attack.

Gul needs to becareful if she wants to bring this type of twist 

Immj is usually twisted. Anything is possible.

Rein123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happysoul17

For this kind of genre,I personally feel that she is too young to handle the show where the genre demands a matured FL . This time Gul has really made a bad decision to cast her opposite Zain .

Mujhe age gap se koi problem nahi hai but uss type k couple  saas bahu category mein fit hote ese dimaag lagane wale show mein nahi.

I think she can handle it, she has played Kalyani so I don't this should matter much