Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (April 2024) 1 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 days ago

She was worried for you and talked to you finally, and you will go with the driver? That will not help your case at all Ranveer.

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 12 days ago

Rekha should think twice about marrying that guy. He will not treat her right. His thinking is all wrong. He has no respect for women. He will treat her like a doormat.

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 days ago

Ishani ragini scene was nice.nitin also wants ishveer to unite.their conversation was very emotional. 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

The man shows up with coffee. That was a good move. A little pampering will go a long way.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes the man with coffee surely that is a good move from Ranveer side

pampering will be giving a long way to them

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

She was worried for you and talked to you finally, and you will go with the driver? That will not help your case at all Ranveer.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes she got worried for him and talked too

but our Dikhra is going to hospital with driver now

let us see what is going to happen

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Rekha should think twice about marrying that guy. He will not treat her right. His thinking is all wrong. He has no respect for women. He will treat her like a doormat.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes Rekha should think well before marrying that guy he never know to treat a women right and his thinking about women is wrong

he is not respecting women and surely rekha will be a doormat only if she marries him

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishani ragini scene was nice.nitin also wants ishveer to unite.their conversation was very emotional. 

hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

glad you liked ishani and Raagini's scenes

nitin too is wanting ishveer to be united glad you liked their conversation

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 950

Ranveer started to walk from there with the blood oozing hand were Ishani too walked behind him were he was walking towards the parking lot.

Ishani(walking behind him): Ranveer please at least come inside the office let me first do the first aid..then let us go to the hospital together.

Ranveer was walking without minding her.

Ishani: Ranveer I am talking to you..

Ranveer without minding her words was walking

Ishani(seeing him not hearing her words came with force in front of him and held his both the side shoulders and saw him with tears in her eyes): Let me come with you Ranveer please

Ranveer saw her and was about to move were she held him firmly

Ishani(in a bit strict tone): I am coming with you..(telling it she put her hand in his pant pocket and took the car key and held his left hand and started to take him to the car)

She brought him to the car and she unlocked the car and opened the car door and made Ranveer to sit in the front seat and she came to the driving seat. She took her shawl and held Ranveer's right hand and was about to tie the shawl to the place blood was oozing.

Ranveer seeing it took his hand back were Ishani seeing him.

Ishani: Ranveer have anger on me but don't play with these things blood is coming like anything the cut is deep in your hand it seems..

Ranveer saw her with a silent look were Ishani seeing him now held his right hand were she tied her shawl to his hand and saw him. She made him wear the seat belt and seeing him.

Ishani: Let's go to the hospital(she wiped her tears well and wore the seat belt and started to drive the car towards hospital)

It was next 15 minutes they were in the City hospital. Ishani got down and came to open the door for Ranveer were Ranveer before that opened the door with his left hand and got down from the car and now saw Ishani and giving a silent glance started to walk from there towards the hospital. He entered the hospital were Ishani too came behind him. Seeing Ranveer's hands receptionist told him the way for the emergency ward. Ranveer walked to the emergency ward were Ishani too walked behind him. As he entered the emergency ward a doctor saw him and made him to sit in the chair.

Doctor removed the shawl from Ranveer's hand and he saw the nurse and told the treatment.

Doctor: How this happened the cut is very deep

Ranveer: In my office my employee had issue with her boy friend today he came with the knife and he was fighting with her I tried to safeguard her that time he cut my hand and finger skin.

Doctor: Did you inform the police?

Ishani(before Ranveer could tell): Doctor he is Mr. RV regarding police complaint as it was a girl's issue we didn't do the complaint. If you want we can write a letter that we don't have any issue in reporting the person to the police if wanted.

Doctor: okay please write the letter and by the by you are..(he saw Ishani with a questioning face)

Ishani: I am his..(before she could tell)

Ranveer; My colleague.

Ishani now saw Ranveer with a bit shocked face were she never expected this word from Ranveer.

Doctor: okay..(he started to clean his blood and wound and then he cleaned it with the antiseptic liquid)

Ranveer was bearing the pain then they started to dress his wound were after dressing Doctor saw Ranveer.

Doctor: Nothing to worry the cut is heavy but it has cut your skin only. Keep your hands safe for 5 days and let me put the injection so that you won't get any infection.

Ranveer(hearing it): wo..is it needed to have a injection..

Ishani(now seeing Ranveer and seeing the doctor); Put the injection doctor..

Ranveer saw Ishani now were Ishani too saw him with a silent face.

Doctor took the injection liquid and making the liquid to be in the syringe and then he came to Ranveer and lowered his pant a bit and injected the injection in his hip were Ranveer bared it. Doctor wrote the prescription of two tablets and gave it to Ranveer.

Doctor: Have this two tablets morning and night after the food. Follow that for 5 days after that come we will undress the wound.

Ranveer: Okay doctor..fees..

Doctor: I will generate the bill and the bill will be ready in the reception you can pay the bill there.

Ranveer: hmm(telling it he got up and saw Ishani were she was giving the written letter to the nurse were seeing it he started to walk)

Ishani(seeing the doctor): Thank you doctor..(she then started to walk behind Ranveer)

They came to the Reception were Ranveer said his name and the receptionist told the bill amount were Ranveer took his purse from the pant pocket with his left hand and Ishani came to get the purse were Ranveer kept the purse in the reception table and showed his hand to Ishani as don't want. He took his card out and gave it to the receptionist were she inserted the card and showed the pos machine to Ranveer. Ranveer put the pin and making the payment and he came to the medical shop were there too he without mind Ishani got the medicine and made the payment and started to walk from there. They came out of the hospital. Ishani got in the driving seat were Ranveer got in the next seat. Ishani started to drive the car towards RV mansion. 

They came to RV mansion were Ranveer and Ishani entered the house. 

It was Amba and Laxmi who saw Ranveer and Ishani and had a doubtful face. 

Amba: Arrey you both came now itself..

Ishani(seeing Amba): Maa wo...(she started to tell what happened today in the office and then taking Ranveer to hospital)

Amba with a shocked face came and held Ranveer's hand and saw him with tears now..

Amba: Ranveer why you want to go inside other's issue?

Ranveer: maa he was threatening a women how to leave him as it is.

Amba:Tk you saved her know? at least go and take rest now..(seeing Ishani): what doctor said?

Ishani:Told him to keep his hand carefully for 5 days Maa.He has put injection and given tablets too and after 5 days have to go for undressing.

Amba: Tk (now seeing Ranveer):Ranveer go and take rest..

Ranveer: Tk Maa...

Ranveer started to walk to their room were Ishani too walked behind him. Ranveer went to their room and sat in the bed were Ishani too came and sat in the bed facing him.

Ishani(seeing him now with more tears): I said know don't want to mess with that guy? now see what has happened to you?

Ranveer saw her with a silent face were he was about to turn his face to other side were now Ishani held his cheek with her hand and turned him to face her.

Ishani: I am talking to you..

Ranveer(seeing her now in a calm tone): I was talking to you for the past one week. you gave me silence only know? But you are not able to bare my silence for few hours too..(now in anger): What do you think about me? Do you think that I don't have feelings or do you think I am a saint who can never do any wrong in life? (now in his anger tone): Haan I sent you out of the house that was wrong only that is what I am asking sorry know?

Ishani(seeing his anger now in a calm tone): What you did is a very wrong thing Ranveer. you broke three of our lives in these 2 years.

Ranveer(now seeing her with anger got down from the bed and went and stood showing his back): Haan I know I am wrong...

Ishani now wiped her tears and got up and went to the door and locked the door.

Ishani(came to him): Then why you did that wrong to me and Raagini?

Ranveer saw her now with a silent face.

Ishani(in a calm tone): you cannot answer me Ranveer because the only answer you can tell me is Maa said you to send me out of the house and you sent me out of the house. you can never think and take a decision by yourself.(in strong tone): If Maa tells you will send me out and If Maa tells you will be ready to get engaged to Gauri di..(now with a attitude look seeing him): who knows If Maa tells to sleep with any other girl too you will sleep..

Ranveer(now hearing it in a shouting tone raised his right hand that had bandage to slap her and stopping): Ishani...

Ishani now saw his hand that was raised to slap her were seeing it she saw his face...

Ishani(seeing him): What you want to slap me? slap me but what I told is true only..

Ranveer(now getting anger held her shoulder with his left hand and in a anger tone): Aye what do you think about me? When we had that fight you said I am behind you for the body feelings and now you are telling I will sleep with any women If My Maa tells me to sleep with her. (in a confirmed tone); you can only always think me as a cheap man to be behind you for S*x know? you will talk all the rubbish that comes to your mouth and I should be hearing everything know? Not today even If you take 7 births too you can never understand my love for you. Get out of my life..

Ishani(seeing his anger face and now hearing these words and seeing some pain in his eyes bit realizing that she too spoke overboard seeing him):Ranveer I am sorry..

Ranveer(in a strong tone): I don't want your sorry and I don't want you to hear my sorry. (he left her shoulder and turned to the other side)

Ishani(now she got to know she has messed their fight more and now with a sorry face and tears came in front of him); I am sorry Ranveer without to my control I spoke I am sorry..

Ranveer(seeing her): Sorry don't want..(in a calm tone): Haan I did wrong by sending you out of the house. I asked sorry you didn't accept it. Here after I won't ask sorry..you too don't forgive me okay..

Ishani:Ranveer 

Ranveer(in a clear tone):Haan as you said I will sleep with any women...(now seeing her again): I will even sleep with a bitch Ishani but will never ever touch you. (telling it he went and sat in the bed)

Ishani's hurt was now so much were she was getting to know that their life is getting more complicated now and she was able to realize that it was because of her now Ranveer went to his extreme anger mode.

Ishani(came to him and touched his shoulder and seeing him); Ranveer I am sorry..

Ranveer(seeing her); enough of this Ishani I sent you out of the house that is my wrong only I asked sorry to you but you didn't accept my sorry and you spoke ill about me and I am not ready to accept your sorry for the words you spoke . Lets be like this silent with each other and stay as husband and wife for name sake..(telling it he took his left hand and held her hand and took her hand from his shoulder and saw her): tell Baba to bring Raagini from school when it is time.

Ishani; Its okay I will pick her up..

Ranveer: Okay..(Ranveer took the TV remote and started to watch the TV)

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

What's all this drama from him? When she was giving him the silent treatment, there was a big reason behind that. He had wronged her in a big way.

He has no reason to do that back to her.

coderlady thumbnail

He needs to bear that silent treatment because of what he did. He should be thankful that in time of trouble, she took care of him.