Hope O'Donnell is canceled over this...

But don't know from what  🤔 

HearMeRoar thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: BettyA1

Hope O'Donnell is canceled over this...

But don't know from what  🤔 

Cancel for what, may I ask?😆

So she didn't know PC. Not a crime. Referring to a woman as someone's daughter/wife is patriarchal, but are we gonna cancel everyone who's not perfect?

CriticusExpert thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She Rosie is a pig...I will not even read whatever Mrs. Jonas answers but if ever anyone had a chance on the world wide stage to call out people who feel entitled or think they are smart this is it, I hope Priyanka Chopra does not bend over and shows this slob what manners and propriety are.  Cause Rosie is beyond help...she rotted long ago, but a lot of other women are watching...and may learn...

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

Cancel for what, may I ask?😆

So she didn't know PC. Not a crime. Referring to a woman as someone's daughter/wife is patriarchal, but are we gonna cancel everyone who's not perfect?

Not knowing who PC is ..is not a crime...neither is thinking that she is Deepak Chopra's daughter is....she did not know PC...she apologized to Priyanka over their private convo is fine....but then she goes out publicly ...apologizing to PC and calling her ...something Chopra....really ?? That was disrespectful...it was disrespectful for PC or would have been disrespectful for any woman.....just because she was secretly annoyed that PC had dared to question her.....that apology in public was a farce...and PC needs to kick Donnel's behind for that....no one should have to take shit like that..

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Not knowing who PC is ..is not a crime...neither is thinking that she is Deepak Chopra's daughter is....she did not know PC...she apologized to Priyanka over their private convo is fine....but then she goes out publicly ...apologizing to PC and calling her ...something Chopra....really ?? That was disrespectful...it was disrespectful for PC or would have been disrespectful for any woman.....just because she was secretly annoyed that PC had dared to question her.....that apology in public was a farce...and PC needs to kick Donnel's behind for that....no one should have to take shit like that..

That was not the point. PC can kick Rosie's backside all she wants.

BettyA wanted Rosie cancelled. For what? I would like to know.

Edited by HearMeRoar - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: HearMeRoar

That was not the point. PC can kick Rosie's backside all she wants.

BettyA wanted Rosie cancelled. For what? I would like to know.

This cancelling business is hilarious in my opinion..😆...not just for Donnel but for anyone..

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

This cancelling business is hilarious in my opinion..😆...not just for Donnel but for anyone..

I agree. But I still want to know what crime against humanity Rosie O'Donell committed to get cancelled besides being as crass and loud and obnoxious as she has always been.