Frequent Posters

Sea-stars thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 months ago

Whatever is her name, I call her Karishma..not able to relate to Karizzzmaa

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

If that's the case then why 90% of  her film credits wrote H in her name and made it Karishma right from her debut. ..? 

is it because most hindi speaking audience are familiar with Karishma and not karisma.. ? especially back then in the 90s?

If that's the case then WHY Kaajal's name was written always as KajOl in bangla pronouncitaion in her films' credits?  although the films she starred in were all hindi and not bangla, and hindi speaking audience can relate more with Kaajal instead of kajOl

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

lol these celebrities and their problems smiley24smiley36

Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharaban

...If that's the case then WHY Kaajal's name was written always as KajOl in bangla pronouncitaion in her films' credits?  ....

💡 dimaagh ki batti jali.... kabhi realize nahin kiya yeh....

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Haiwan

💡 dimaagh ki batti jali.... kabhi realize nahin kiya yeh....

haha... lol... 

all of her family and film ferternity address her as KAAJAL only and never Kajol. 

The only explaination I can think of is that they (family or producer director or both) have decided her bangla name as her filmi name, that's why her first film Bekhudi also says introducing KajOl, and not kAAjAl or kAAjAl Mukherjee. 

It’s fine. My sister knowingly mispronounced my name when we bickered as kids, too. The Humane Society of Elder Sisters forgive you, Kareena. This one time. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Her given name at birth and throughout her childhood and even adulthood was Karishma.  At some point in her career some astrologist told her to drop the H for a better career or whatever.  So then she became Karisma.  That’s why a lot of her movies in the beginning credited her as Karishma and that’s why her sister calls her Karishma.  That is her actual name.  Poor Bebo was put on the spot and didn’t want to lie or expose her sister’s superstitions smiley36  Like she really didn’t say Karisma at all but just dodged it with the whole “there’s no H in her name” and said to call her Lolo.  

Who cares so many names pronounced and spelled many ways like Sonia  n sonya or Kathy or Cathy, Sonny or Sunny. 

Zilan thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Sci-Fi Squad

Will call her karishma only don't care 😘