Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

I really can't think of any recommendations but I recently read a book by Shashi Tharoor called The Great Indian Novel and it's a satirical book which interlinks Mahabharat and the freedom struggle of India..I found it amusing and if you're not easily offended then you can give it a try. ðŸ˜Š

P.S It's just a funny take on what would happen if 2 interesting and favorite stories of Indians are merged. But if you want serious recommendations maybe Ekahriz and Intoxicator can help  

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Someone mentioned Naira's death sequence in the previous thread so I watched it and of course I found the ground separating or whatever it was funny but itna serious scene hai and at around 17:48 in the episode (E153 S66), the actors thought the scene is cut and to my horror I watched Sachin Tyagi roll his eyes and the child actor Kairav actually smiled ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜² yaar kuch toh editing ka khayal rakh lete.

If you haven't watched it..please go and see..Naira falls down the cliff and everyone starts running..I think they said cut and Sachin rolled his eyes at the ridiculousness of the scene and the kid also smiled ki ye kaisa scene hai ðŸ˜†

Konsa kid? Mein ny Naira's death epi 6 time dekha hai 😬 

sidnilove thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Konsa kid? Mein ny Naira's death epi 6 time dekha hai 😬 

chashma wala Kairav..Snowwhite..I'm not kidding..jaake 17:48 se dekho..Episode 153

I'm watching in loop because I can't believe ki editing team sote sote edit karta hai

Someone mentioned Naira's death sequence in the previous thread so I watched it and of course I found the ground separating or whatever it was funny but itna serious scene hai and at around 17:48 in the episode (E153 S66), the actors thought the scene is cut and to my horror I watched Sachin Tyagi roll his eyes and the child actor Kairav actually smiled ðŸ¤£ðŸ˜² yaar kuch toh editing ka khayal rakh lete.

If you haven't watched it..please go and see..Naira falls down the cliff and everyone starts running..I think they said cut and Sachin rolled his eyes at the ridiculousness of the scene and the kid also smiled ki ye kaisa scene hai ðŸ˜†

After death bhi Naira humein torture karny karthik ky dream mein ati thi 🤧 only Sirat ky about baat karti thi 😾

https://youtu.be/Uzjeb8O1EM8

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I really can't think of any recommendations but I recently read a book by Shashi Tharoor called The Great Indian Novel and it's a satirical book which interlinks Mahabharat and the freedom struggle of India..I found it amusing and if you're not easily offended then you can give it a try. ðŸ˜Š

P.S It's just a funny take on what would happen if 2 interesting and favorite stories of Indians are merged. But if you want serious recommendations maybe Ekahriz and Intoxicator can help  

Oh God. I totally despise Shashi Tharoor. So I consciously keep away from his books that are so freaking pandering. ðŸ˜†

But yeah, if you think, you will like it, go ahead . 

chashma wala Kairav..Snowwhite..I'm not kidding..jaake 17:48 se dekho..Episode 153

I'm watching in loop because I can't believe ki editing team sote sote edit karta hai

Abhi dekhti hoon 😅 After Naira's death Karthik mentally ill ho gya tha 😒 apny kids ky overprotective ho gya tha 😒 aur yeh baat Mannu ko pasand nahi thi 😂 Kairav sy jealous rehta tha 😫

sidnilove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

Oh God. I totally despise Shashi Tharoor. So I consciously keep away from his books that are so freaking pandering. ðŸ˜†

But yeah, if you think, you will like it, go ahead . 

Is it because of his wife's death case or something else? 

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Is it because of his wife's death case or something else? 

Nah. Not because of that. I don't like his politics. And I am also wary of the person he is. 

Edited by Ekahriz - 2 years ago
sidnilove thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Abhi dekhti hoon 😅 After Naira's death Karthik mentally ill ho gya tha 😒 apny kids ky overprotective ho gya tha 😒 aur yeh baat Mannu ko pasand nahi thi 😂 Kairav sy jealous rehta tha 😫

Who is Mannu?

But Kartik's behavior is understandable no..he lost the love of his life..You might not agree and you may say Sirat is the love of his life ðŸ˜† but till that point Naira was pivotal to him and he lost her in the most tragic way so it kind of makes sense that he became overprotective

sidnilove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

Nah. Not because of that. I don't like his politics. And I am also wary of the person he is. 

I'm not aware of his political journey but maybe he should stick to writing books. He does write well ðŸ˜Š I've watched a few interviews and he does come across as a know it all which was was annoying but I consider them as minor issues.