Herman's Happy Herb Hawkers CC#4 **Invited members ONLY**

Intoxicator thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

This is strictly an 'invited members' chat club.  Only members whose usernames are listed below are allowed to post here.  If you aren't a member, please don't post here or react on any posts in this thread. Being a buttinski is an automatic warning level increase as per Chat Club rules.
There's nothing to see here but quad-A bakwas so don't waste your precious time stalking this thread. Please remember Chat Club rules prohibit stalking and reporting posts with the intent of shutting down chat clubs which disagree with a stalker's views.

Members - please follow Chat Club rules here

- Please DON'T tag non-members - we are riffraff and none of the nice kids want to play with us anyway!

- Please keep your language clean  - no potty mouth or your laptop will be washed with soap!

- Please don't quote threads from other forums or refer to specific forum users with malice - play nice and be the better person!

- Please do not drag fights from other forums into this chat club - remember the Las Vegas motto!

Members will be added to this list from time to time but it is what it is at any given moment.

Members:

Intoxicator

Bakwaspolice

Ekahriz

austen-eliot

Waidehi

Indira1211

Moonlight493

SnowWhite_97

sidnilove

ViSions

Gadbad_Ghotala

We can chat about whatever we feel like, within the forum rules. If it's a sensitive post, consider marking it Mature.

Ok you natkhat bacche - now you can pass the Dutchie 'pon the left hand side!

Previous chat club threads:

Chat club#1

Chat club#2

Chat club#3

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

JIJA WAS IN THE GARDEN WITH HERMAN THE OTHER DAY 

ViSions thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

!!Shri Ganeshaya Namah!!

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice

JIJA WAS IN THE GARDEN WITH HERMAN THE OTHER DAY 

JIJA Ji gardener  bhi ban gye hai 😒

I-SunShine_Soul thumbnail

3 minutes mein 39+ views😕

Intoxicator thumbnail

Achcha ab iss nacheez ko sone jana hai.

Aap sab lage rahen - 'later, gators!

https://tenor.com/view/tired-exhausted-sleepy-bedtime-time-for-bed-gif-17139079

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail Most Posts (December 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 6

guys i am also taking a break if you see HERMAN let me know 

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Someone mentioned Naira's death sequence in the previous thread so I watched it and of course I found the ground separating or whatever it was funny but itna serious scene hai and at around 17:48 in the episode (E153 S66), the actors thought the scene is cut and to my horror I watched Sachin Tyagi roll his eyes and the child actor Kairav actually smiled 🤣😲 yaar kuch toh editing ka khayal rakh lete.

If you haven't watched it..please go and see..Naira falls down the cliff and everyone starts running..I think they said cut and Sachin rolled his eyes at the ridiculousness of the scene and the kid also smiled ki ye kaisa scene hai 😆

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I found these discussions you're having on Mahabharata really intriguing.. Can you recommend me an easy version to read?

So, I don't know about easy reads. Like I said Sivaji Sawant's Karna is a really good one. Tamil translation should be there. Yagnaseni from Draupadi's perspective by Pratibha Ray is good. Most of it, I have read in Malayalam. So I don't know, really. 

And most of my knowledge in mythology comes from poetry and grandma stories, apart from reading. 😆

Edited by Ekahriz - 2 years ago
sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice

guys i am also taking a break if you see HERMAN let me know 

I'll be on the lookout for Herman. Tum rest karo ❤️