Users

Frequent Posters

sehreemstory thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Wow vanshu this story is so different and intresting too

Malhar ne kalyani ko bachaya and ab bhoth zare twist and turns ane wale ho ge

I can't wait to read this story 

I really want ki story both sada different ho and ik ki tum ise best and intersting dono banao gi 

Plzz continue this and can't wait to read  ❤️

0003 thumbnail

Please continue and post soon

Kalma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Vanshu, Teri stories ko itna miss kiya ke main kya bataon! 

I'm eager to know more about the context of both Mallu and Kallu's this new version.

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Wow yaar 

Such a great start 

Kallu mallu ka nahi kahani 

Kaafi intriguing he 

Just want to know more about this 

Want to read more ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Meri ma do u really need to ask if u should continue bit stop leaving us for more especially those stories🤣❤

sas79 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Interesting start! Definitely continue the story!

Jara567 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Vanshu update pleaseeeeeee

Phlo thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chapter ::-"1" 

Kalyani is all set to go to her husband home ., After getting discharged papers from hospital malhar helps her in walking after making her sit in the car he drives to his home .Though kalyani is feeling all new seeing all the roads and places but seeing her husband face and his soft eyes for her she smiles warmly .

After reaching to his home , malhar makes her come from the car slowly and takes her inside the house . kalyani feels  a new feeling entering in the home like a new bride is entering for the first time in her new life little she knew she is also the same. Her eyes travelled to each and every corner of the house the neatness around her is impressing her and the interiors of the house makes her feel warm . Though malhar hesitate to takes her to his room as he didn't have habbit to share his room with anyone and in reality she is totally strange to him .but suddenly the doctor's words came in his mind.

" She is really fragile this time ., Your one mistake can cause harm to her life .be careful gentleman otherwise we could lost her makes her feel comfortable with you. .." 

No due to him she will not suffer and he will makes sure that sure he will behave like her husband being in his limits . taking a deep breathe he opens the gate of the room and she enters adoring the room features but gets frown on something makes malhar confused 

" Malharji ...ye yahan pein ..humari ek bhi photo nhi hai naa kahin bahar ..aisa kaise ho sakta hai humari photos nhi hai kya ..."

Malhar feels stupid by telling her that they have been married from last two years can't he say they are newly married and he could not able to get their photos ..now what he would say to this how can he be this much stupid . Relaxing his features he puts a small smile on his face and tells her 

" Kalyani ..v..o .actually hum abhi abhi ek mahina pehle hi yahan shift huein naa to nagpur sein ek dum Sara samaan shift nhi ho paya..aur phir photos ka shayad Jo cartoon tha na vo actually driver nein achi tarah sein lock nhi Kiya tha aur vo beech main gir Kar sab frames toot gayein.." he said in a sad voice hoping she will believe on his that stupid lie ..

Kalyani gets sad listening and nodding his head he makes her lay on the bed 

" Kalyani tum aaram karo ., Doctor nein kaha hai ki abhi tum poori tarah sahi nhi Hui Hoon ., Abhi Thora waqt lagega ...main aata hoo. Abhi .." 

Malhar tries to leave from there but as he felt a pull on his hand and turn to see her tries to hold his shirt sleeve ..confusedly he bent down to her size to ask what but gets shocked feeling a soft kiss on his left cheek ., His mind stopped working at that time .,he tries to comphrend the situation but she gives him another big shock of the day by her next sentence 

" I love you ...kitna dhyaan rakhte hai aap Mera ..thank you for being you main to dhang sein humari Shaadi tak ko yaad nhi Kar paa rahi Hoon aur aap hai ki ...kitna dard mehsoos hota hoga aapko ..I am sorry ..really sorry by saying this line her eyes got teary and she could not able to say more 

Malhar though don't able to adjust to the sudden shocks getting from his sudden new wife cum lie but he didn't like tears in her innocent eyes for him he can read the person's history from his eyes only and seeing this girl for the first time he knows she is really innocent and doesn't have any cleverness in her mind ., Malhar with slow hands wiped her tears her slowly and nodds his head in negation..

" Tumhari yaadash tunhari galti ki wajah sein nhi gayi hai ..bass aaram karo aur pareshan mat hona ..main Hoon tunhare saath .." he could not able to say more and stands from there and run towards the lobby ..

No he cannot do this he is doing wrong to her , she thinks him as a husband but he is not innocent she wants that love which he can't give he don't have any rights on her ., From what he get to know she can be someone else wife or may not but still he cannot ..this is so wrong 

" Main aise kaise uska fayda utha sakta hoo., Ye uska fayda uthana hi to hua..." He is angry on himself and punch his hand hard on the adjacent wall ...but suddenly two arms wrapped and hugged him tightly from back 

" I missed you malhar ...i really really missed you ..my love ..I love you .." 

Shocking from the sudden happenings he turns to see her standing close to her and he close his eyes in frustration now 

" Tum yahan ..." 

Who is she ?? What will happen if kalyani will see him with her ...stay tuned guys .." 

Phlo004 thumbnail

Tagging few more sehree.1

Phlo004 thumbnail

Tagging few more