Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

The most funny thing is Anisha calls Abhimanyu MANYU and Abhimanyu call her NEESH. 🀣

Edited by Ekahriz - 2 years ago
1162748 thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
To view this post you need to Log in to India Forums.
1162748 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

The most funny thing is Anisha calls Abhimanyu MANYU and Abhimanyu call her NEESH. 🀣

Gak! Well I already made the "Man, you SUCK" pun but NEESH?? Yikes...

I guess they must've been the Birla Wonder Twins growing up - similar affinities, similar personalities right down to falling for siblings (a YRKKH speciality)🀣

Ekahriz thumbnail

It was 20-29 only. 😭

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Intoxicator

Gak! Well I already made the "Man, you SUCK" pun but NEESH?? Yikes...

I guess they must've been the Birla Wonder Twins growing up - similar affinities, similar personalities right down to falling for siblings (a YRKKH speciality)🀣

they are xerox copies except one is a girl and one has six pack abs

1162748 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

It was 20-29 only. 😭

Wow... college/university going age-group... Depressing!

I gotta ask an ABCD question. What's the deal these days with dating and marriage in this age group in India? Do people date, pick their own partners or is still all arranged marriages?

Is this kind of shy woman/assertive man dynamic still in play to float real life relationships? Here, Abhimanyu's behavior would trigger all sorts of red flags... (also @austen-eliot I was just thinking about your post and another really early bad behavior that stands out for Abhimanyu was his completely ignoring Arohi when she knocked over his bike and was trying to apologize. that is not TAMEEZ...)

Ekahriz thumbnail

Yaar, bakwaspolice,

Tumhara chat is always full!

Delete some and make space for more

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

That's just it, yaar... to me, it was the opposite of hawt.

First the setting and context was completely unrealistic - to me the sexiest scenes on the screen are ones where I can plausibly imagine that it can happen and that it will be pleasurable. Sliding down a rickety ladder against a sweaty man? Yeah I just don't know...

And the faces... poor HC was working hard to hold on and maintain balance, and it was obvious in his expressions (so well immortalized in Bakwaspolice's gifs). The whole scene was basically a BTS because the effort was so visible. And Akshu's expressions were deer-in-the-headlights and i was just left wondering what the hell is happening between them🀣

But seriously I just can't find the idea of rubbing against a sweaty shirtless grunting/exerting man while climbing down a ladder all that exciting...πŸ˜’

And those weird foot gymnastics with shirt and shoes - what in the name of bakwas was THAT? Are we really supposed to swoon over HC doing this kind of undignified and buffoonish crap...

Hear! Hear!

So glad someone else too didn't find it hawt! It was being praised as a vast improvement on the nibba nibbi wala. To me it just looked like the kind of thing nibba nibbi couples would get up to if they thought to get some real action...like hey let's try this it's going to be sooo grown-up sexy!! 🀒

Jija was demonstrating how skilled he can be at playing footsie by grabbing the shirt like that.

1162748 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice

they are xerox copies except one is a girl and one has six pack abs

Hey we don't know Anisha doesn't have six packs (or do we...) πŸ˜†

Ekahriz thumbnail

Wow... college/university going age-group... Depressing!

I gotta ask an ABCD question. What's the deal these days with dating and marriage in this age group in India? Do people date, pick their own partners or is still all arranged marriages?

Is this kind of shy woman/assertive man dynamic still in play to float real life relationships? Here, Abhimanyu's behavior would trigger all sorts of red flags... (also @austen-eliot I was just thinking about your post and another really early bad behavior that stands out for Abhimanyu was his completely ignoring Arohi when she knocked over his bike and was trying to apologize. that is not TAMEEZ...)

I don't know. From what I know arranged marriages still take place. A lot of people meet their partners from college and matrimonial sites are huge but I don't really know anyone who got married using dating apps like tinder etc.