Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1162748 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

Itna hawt wala scene ko aisa kaha tumne? Tauba Tauba. 😱

That's just it, yaar... to me, it was the opposite of hawt.

First the setting and context was completely unrealistic - to me the sexiest scenes on the screen are ones where I can plausibly imagine that it can happen and that it will be pleasurable. Sliding down a rickety ladder against a sweaty man? Yeah I just don't know...

And the faces... poor HC was working hard to hold on and maintain balance, and it was obvious in his expressions (so well immortalized in Bakwaspolice's gifs). The whole scene was basically a BTS because the effort was so visible. And Akshu's expressions were deer-in-the-headlights and i was just left wondering what the hell is happening between them🤣

But seriously I just can't find the idea of rubbing against a sweaty shirtless grunting/exerting man while climbing down a ladder all that exciting...😒

And those weird foot gymnastics with shirt and shoes - what in the name of bakwas was THAT? Are we really supposed to swoon over HC doing this kind of undignified and buffoonish crap...

1162748 thumbnail

Ab research ke waaste toh dekhna hoga...

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Mujhe nahi pata kya hogaya sabko. Everyone is taking whatever I am saying literally? Am I really losing my edge? 😭

Ekahriz thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice

after this i don't like NEIL AAROHI is too good for him and BIRLAs

I agree. The entire Birla family is super violent. They will do whatever they want with everyone else, but everyone should treat them with respect. 🙄

1162748 thumbnail

Mujhe nahi pata kya hogaya sabko. Everyone is taking whatever I am saying literally? Am I really losing my edge? 😭

Nahin, they're losing your edge, totally different situation... 😆

https://tenor.com/view/rachel-green-jennifer-anniston-woosh-over-my-head-over-your-head-gif-15405360

1162748 thumbnail

I agree. The entire Birla family is super violent. They will do whatever they want with everyone else, but everyone should treat them with respect. 🙄

Absolutely all the Birla apples not falling far from the tree...(only Anand seems mellow, so far anyway)

What exactly did Kairav do to this Anisha? I mean, Abhimanyu left one of his sisters at the altar to elope with the other one and Kairav didn't so much as threaten to punch him...

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Intoxicator

Absolutely all the Birla apples not falling far from the tree...(only Anand seems mellow, so far anyway)

What exactly did Kairav do to this Anisha? I mean, Abhimanyu left one of his sisters at the altar to elope with the other one and Kairav didn't so much as threaten to punch him...

He met her online and dumped her when she found out she was a BIRLA what’s wrong with that

Ekahriz thumbnail

I know, right? Kairav broke up with her like a normal inzaan. I mean break ups are normal, right?

1162748 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice

He met her online and dumped her when she found out she was a BIRLA what’s wrong with that

Lol! Smart dude! Online huh? Kairav is a chuppa rustom😆

I mean isn't that better than dumping her at the MANDAP and then yelling at her in a public place about how awful she is??

It's a bit much he's getting beaten up for THAT. i thought maybe he had secretly married her and impregnated her from all the drama🤣

Ekahriz thumbnail

Lol! Smart dude! Online huh? Kairav is a chuppa rustom😆

I mean isn't that better than dumping her at the MANDAP and then yelling at her in a public place about how awful she is??

It's a bit much he's getting beaten up for THAT. i thought maybe he had secretly married her and impregnated her from all the drama🤣

No, nothing too intense. He broke up with her because, family dynamics. Duh!

Anisha is also delusional like her cousin, the one and only jija.

She is also suicidal that she tried it twice because Kairva dumped her.