Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Intoxicator

LOL yes! when they were trying to expose Ravan chachu no? It was so WTF it was hilariousšŸ¤£

My God, never thought I'd be getting nostalgic for S2 shenanigans, by the end of it i was sick of both Kartik and NairašŸ˜†

Same here šŸ˜ Kartik aur Naira dono toxic thy šŸ˜« Naira Kairav ko mentally torture Karti thi šŸ¤§ aur Sirat ko Manish golddigger kehta tha

https://youtu.be/NCrzCorkwGs

1162748 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MimiLulu

No I still think those two were the worstā€¦.way too h*rnyā€¦..these two are still more controlled

Really? I may have forgotten some of S2 but Kaira romantic scenes always seemed relatively tasteful. I did feel like there was some chemistry there - a lot in the beginning but it didn't completely fade away.
This season, the romance just seems cringe to the max and I haven't felt any chemistry since like the first month...

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Poor Kdadi/Mimi - I guess Abhimanyu is only around to catch the young pretty ones when they fallšŸ¤£

Word Count: 0

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

Yaar. Tum sab log mere poll pe vote karo pehle.

@Intoxicator and add paavam chaichaichai

I like both Akshara and AbhimanyušŸ¤§ tou mein ny vote nahi kiya hai šŸ˜‘
Edited by SnowWhite_97 - 2 years ago
MimiLulu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Really? I may have forgotten some of S2 but Kaira romantic scenes always seemed relatively tasteful. I did feel like there was some chemistry there - a lot in the beginning but it didn't completely fade away.
This season, the romance just seems cringe to the max and I haven't felt any chemistry since like the first month...

at times I felt like it was too much? I found it cringey a lot of times but thatā€™s most of the ITV

honestly I feelā€¦.I donā€™t know how I feel. Somtimes I do see the chemistry but there so many factors ruining it. Itā€™s the very weak script

With Kairaā€¦.the script was decent until the whole Naira having a twin/covid drama and then Sirat

hereā€¦.the script was brilliant in beginning but now is there a script?0

bakwaspolice thumbnail

EK DUM HERO HAI TOH HAI šŸ¤£

1169266 thumbnail

Supidermanyu aab bird bhi ban gya haišŸ˜’ Abhimanyu sab kuch ban sakta hai but aik acha doctor nahi hai
1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice

EK DUM HERO HAI TOH HAI šŸ¤£

Is he going to commit suicide? Abhimanyu's lookalike nahi chahiye šŸ˜£
1162748 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MimiLulu

at times I felt like it was too much? I found it cringey a lot of times but thatā€™s most of the ITV

honestly I feelā€¦.I donā€™t know how I feel. Somtimes I do see the chemistry but there so many factors ruining it. Itā€™s the very weak script

With Kairaā€¦.the script was decent until the whole Naira having a twin/covid drama and then Sirat

hereā€¦.the script was brilliant in beginning but now is there a script?0

I stopped watching soon after the Vedika track (tho between Moonlight and SnowWhite's clips and descriptions, Sirat is starting to sound pretty awesome...). I can think of US TV couples where the chemistry was just WOW (Americans was one, and then the lead couple got married in RLšŸ¤£) and even with some 'toxic' couples like Carrie and Peter Quinn in Homeland it was pretty hot. Are there ITV shows where the couples chemistry is really good?

bakwaspolice thumbnail

Originally posted by: SnowWhite_97

Is he going to commit suicide? Abhimanyu's lookalike nahi chahiye šŸ˜£

nahi yeh PREPARATION for LAKE JUMP šŸ¤£