Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1162748 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Or she needs a ghar jamai to be her 'wife' 🀣

Didn't Gloria Steinem say that - 'every career woman needs a wife, not a husband' or something like that.

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

I don't remember who it was but someone mentioned why did everyone see it as something bad when Harsh gave him responsibilities. I also had that doubt. So he just wants to sit and home and circle his bhai.

Aarohi is better single than being with someone with no zealous or ambition.

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

What about Gehraiyaan? Didn't check it out. It's going to have some heavy intimate scenes right?

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intoxicator

Or she needs a ghar jamai to be her 'wife' 🀣

Didn't Gloria Steinem say that - 'every career woman needs a wife, not a husband' or something like that.

Did she? I don't know. I remember her quote that says something on the lines, you will become the person you want your partner to be? I am not sure. Wasn't she completely against marriage?

Ekahriz thumbnail

Originally posted by: austen-eliot

What about Gehraiyaan? Didn't check it out. It's going to have some heavy intimate scenes right?

It was a boring snooze fest with bad intimate scenes and bad everything. And a story of rich people problems and rich people being assholes. πŸ˜†

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Yaar the Kairav manhandling thing was a shock - I thought Neil's character was spared that kind of toxic masculinity πŸ˜’

IS he jobless? What did we decide on this subject? Is he like an unpaid intern in Birla hospital? He seems kind of like a PA... And what kind of education was he given? Abhimanyu, Parth have medical degrees. Did Neil even get to go to college? For that matter did Anisha?
Questions, questions...

the most LOL worthy thing is that NOODLES is PR PAPPU's favorite BIRLA bacha 🀣smiley37

PR PAPPU got so EMO when he saw NOODLES it was like K3G

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

What's wrong with a person choosing his/her family above their love interest??

Abhira wale are even praising Anisha for having guts! And kairav is spineless for not standing up for his gf!

Ekahriz thumbnail

Originally posted by: austen-eliot

What's wrong with a person choosing his/her family above their love interest??

Abhira wale are even praising Anisha for having guts! And kairav is spineless for not standing up for his gf!

Really? I thought everyone hates Anisha. That's what got me confusing. She was being called a psycho and I couldn't how is she one if Abhimanyu isn't. πŸ˜†

Ekahriz thumbnail

Yaar the Kairav manhandling thing was a shock - I thought Neil's character was spared that kind of toxic masculinity πŸ˜’

IS he jobless? What did we decide on this subject? Is he like an unpaid intern in Birla hospital? He seems kind of like a PA... And what kind of education was he given? Abhimanyu, Parth have medical degrees. Did Neil even get to go to college? For that matter did Anisha?
Questions, questions...

And the worst thing is Neil wasn't willing to listen to Kairav. He acted as if he has no patience. These two so called bothers didn't even bother about Anisha for the last two years and they only call her paagal, but suddenly itna pyaar? πŸ™„

Like seriously?

1162748 thumbnail

Yeah. It's a new Bollywood movie.

I don't know it's really hard for me to believe married people are happy and content. It could be just the cynic in me! πŸ˜†

My single positive example are my parents - had a 'love' marriage and been together happily for decades. They're not like a super demonstrative couple or anything but if I was inclined to get married (which at the moment I'm totally notπŸ˜†) I'd be ok being in a relationship like theirs. That said, our dining table sat many many crying friends of mine all through school and college over their parents getting divorced... so yeah I don't blame you for being cynical. Marry the wrong person and shaadi IS barbaadi...

1162748 thumbnail

Did she? I don't know. I remember her quote that says something on the lines, you will become the person you want your partner to be? I am not sure. Wasn't she completely against marriage?

D'oh you're right - there was an article in Ms. magazine which she founded titled 'Why I want a Wife' by another feminist writer. I think the quote by Steinem was a "A woman needs a man like a fish needs a bicycle'🀣

I think she did eventually get married tho and it was to Christian Bale's dad of all peopleπŸ˜†