Users

Frequent Posters

Mehersudha thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team AbhiRa (Gen 3)

Posted: 2 years ago

Nice story . Waiting for next 

Sunshine_H thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Akshu kaha jayegi.... 🤯

Thinking how you will continue....

Abhi ke ghar..... but Harsh can refuse.... 🤔

Looking forward.....

Update soon.... 🤗

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Thank you all❤️ And the next destination is depend on the poll results which currently i have kept it on wattpad 😊 

Here are the options . Do vote i will combine both the results and then take the decision accordingly.

A: Bira mansion 

B: abhis apartment 

C: Some days in abhi's  apartment till akshu feels comfortable and then to birla mansion.

Currently B is leading on wattpad 😆

Duskyylilac thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

I'm liking the story Diya ❤️

He has special affection for her 

Waiting for next update to see where she will go after getting discharge 

tptwi thumbnail

Amazing!! Waiting for the next!

velvetrose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Nice part ..  i think between option b and c one of them 

Wowwie....this is so awesome.... 🤗

Would be great if its Birla mansion.....or Abhis apartment .... 

Birla mansion and she bond with ppl there and become friendly with all.... 

Abhis apartment will be ahmmm ahmmm on.... 🤪

Come on ...waiting ♥️

How Lovely this is ❤️❤️❤️😍😍

Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Amazing story 

Please update soon 

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Hey everyone,
since option B is leading i am going ahead with that. 🙂  In future I will ensure to show bonds between manjari neil,harsh and akshu and eventually they move to birla house. So don't worry folks 🙂
Thank you all for your precious comments i read each and every comment❣I really appreciate that you take your time out to post them 🤗
===========================

Abhi looks at her report.. 

Abhi: You're perfectly alright now 

akshu smiles by hearing that. 

Abhi: You can be discharged. 

That breaks akshu's heart as she does not have any place to go. she hides her sadness as she don't want to bother abhi again. Even though she internally knows she has no money no family and no where to go she still pretends to smile. 

Abhi gives her a dress and ask her to wear it. Akshu smiles and wear it. 

Abhi signs discharge papers and akshu takes the holds the paper and her only thing that is with her i.e her bracelet and starts walking towards the exit. She does not know where this journey would take her but she really does not want to bother abhi much. 

She sees a nurse and thinks 

Akshu: nurse aapne doctor abhimanyu ko dekha kahin?

[Nurse,Have you seen doctor abhimanyu anywhere ?]

Nurse:Woh toh chalegaye. 

[He went already. ]

Akshu is heart broken as now she felt more like she was truly a burden on him. But she wipes her tears. 

she starts walking towards the gate and she hears some one whistling from back 

she turns back as she is so scared as with her lost memory how can she face this world.

she sees abhi sitting on his bike with the red helmet on his head. 

Abhi: Kaha ja rahi ho? and smiles and gets down from his bike.

[Where are you going?]

Akshu can not control her emotions she goes running and hugs him with joy. It's like she found her only family. 

the force in which akshu jumped was so strong that abhi had to lift her up in order balance himself and he has to hold his bike with one hand  to support their weight.

Abhi: arrre arre.. kya hua tum aise? 

[Arre.. arre... What happend why are you like this?]

Abhi does not know what she was thinking. She thought she lost her one and only friend. Now she got him back. 

Akshu: Woh .. kuch nahi.. 

[Stammers a bit and says nothing]

He sits on his bike and puts on his helmet

Abhi: tum ye toh nahi soch rahi thi ki main tumhe chodke chala jaunga ?? 

[Were you thinking that I will leave you alone ]

He looks at her with suspicious.

Akshu: Nahin nahin.. Main aisa kyun sochungi woh toh bass.. 

[No no nothing like that.. it's just that]

Abhi: accha theek hai baith jao peeche.. 

[It's allright now take a seat]

Akshu mutters to herself: Thank god abhi ne mera jhoot nahi pakda

[Thank god! Abhi did not caught my lies.]

Akshu sits behind him. 

Akshu: Hum kaha ja rahe hai ? 

[Where are we going btw?]

Abhi grinns. 

Abhi: Uski chinta tum math karo mujhpar chod do

[Don't worry about that. leave everything on me]

Akshu mutters to herself: Dusra koi option hai mere pass?

[Do I have any other option?]

Abhi: sorry tumne kuch kaha?

[Sorry did you say something?]

Akshu: Nahi

[No. I did not say anything]

Abhi starts his bike and sudden jolt made akshu out of balance and she had to hug abhi in order to balance herself. 

Even though abhi has already experienced these hugs in the past but today the effect was more. It seems like he is slowly inclined towards akshu and she has become inseparable part of his life. 

===============================================================================

Akshu looks at the house 

Akshu: ye kiska ghar hai ?

[Whose house it is?]

Abhi: mera 

[Mine] and smiles

Abhi parks his bike and takes akshu with him she starts walking with him and both are twinning while walking. Their foots seems to aware that they are destined to be together. 

Abhi opens the lock on his door.

Akshu:Ithne bade ghar main Tum akele rehthe ho?

[Do you stay alone in this big house?]

Abhi without even looking at her nods and says yes. He opens the door and ask her to enter. 

Akshu goes inside and sees that its a total mess inside. His cloths including his innerwears are currently lying on everywhere. 

Akshu: chiii. Ye kya halath banake rakha hai ghar ka. 

[Ugggh... Whats this mess?]

Abhi did not realized that his maid took off for somedays due to series of festivals and did not even bothered to check his home before getting akshu. He is really embarrassed. 

Abhi: I am sorry akshu.. mujhe nahi patha tha ghar aisa hoga. Main toh tumhare liye theen din se hospital main tha toh ghar aahi nahi paaya. 

[I am really sorry akshu.. I did not realized that my house would be in this state. I was not here from past three days as i was taking care of you. ]

Akshu felt bad that she mocked his house. 

Akshu: It's okay abhi. I understand and i think maine kuch zyada hi over react kardiya. But pehle take all your cloths and washing machine main dalo. I can't see that please 

[It's okay abhi. I understand and i think i over reacted a bit. But before that take all your cloths and put it inside washing machine please i cant see that please. ]

Abhi follows her instructions and akshu smiles. 

Akshu starts cleaning the house she realizes her cloths are dirty and its too late already  she does not have anything to wear.

akshu goes to abhi hesitantly.. 

Akshu: Abhi.. 

Abhi who is watching tv : haan... 

Akshu: mere kapde..

[My cloths]

Abhi looks at her and starts laughing at her. 

Akshu: hass kyun rahe ho mere pass kuch nahi hai pehan ne ko

[Why are you laughing I don't have anything else to wear.]

Abhi realizes that he was supposed to take her to shopping and he forgot due to cleaning house. 

Abhi: I am sorry akshu maine tumhe shopping le jaana chahtha tha safai karthe karthe bhool hi gaya.. chalo mere sath please... 

[I am sorry akshu, I was supposed to take you for shopping today but i forgot becasue we were busy in cleaning this house... Come with me please..]

Akshu nods..
Abhi goes to his wardrobe and picks his nicest white shirt and pant and gives it to her. 

Akshu: Ye toh kaafi bade hai kaise pehnungi. 

[This is too big for me.. How can i wear it?]
Akshu makes faces...

Abhi: aaj ke liye pehan lo. Please kal hum pakka shopping ke liye chalenge. 

[Please wear it for today. I will definitely take you for shopping tomorrow. I promise.]

Akshu nods. 

Akshu goes to bath room and comes out and abhi sees her in his cloths and he felt like nobody would have looked perfect in those except akshu. 

Akshu realizes that its way too transperant. 

Akshu:Abhi ye kuch zyada hi transperant hain. 

[Abhi this shirt is too much transperant]
Abhi sees that a great match was going on .. he does not even what he is saying

Abhi : Koi bath nahi waise bhi main doctor hoon sab toh dekh hi liya hai apne college ke time pe aur kya chupana. 

[Don't worry. I am a doctor and I have seen it all during my college days so you don't have to hide anything from me.]

akshu fumes in anger and hits him hard on his chest.

Abhi relaizes his mistake. 

Abhi : I am sorry.. i am so so sorry.. i was not in my sense.. Take this. He gives her his coat to be bit more comfortable. 
Akshu smiles as she knows he was busy with his boring cricket.  And takes that shirt.
Akshu wears it feels warm in those. His pants were way too big for her so she folded it almost 5 times and she is actually looking like a joker with a coat. But who cares when joker is so cute.

They enjoy their freshly delivered pizza together and abhi realizes how much alone he was in this house. Akshu completed his life.  The neighbours could hear giggling of abhira. 

To be continued==============
So people that's all for this week. Do let me know how it was 🙂