Wow!!! Loved this πŸ€—

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Wowww i m so excited for this story😍😍😍

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Abhi gets some food for akshu and he sees her sleeping on her bed. 

Abhi: kithni masoom hai. Sothe hue kithni masoom lag rahi hai and start adoring her

[How innocent she looks while sleeping ] and starts adoring her

He goes and tries to wake her up.. 

Abhi: Akshu..Utho... Please khana khalo.. 2 din se sirf glucose chadaya hai tumhe. Bahuth bhooki hogi na tum 

[Akshu.. Get up please.. You have not eaten anything from past 2 days. You are surviving on glucose. You must be very hungry]

Akshu: Sone do na abhi.. Please 

[Please let me sleep abhi.. Please]

She turns to her othe side(Abhi is seeing her back now) by saying this and she does not realize she actually pulled abhi's hand while turning other side. 

Abhi is not sure what to do now.. He is currently balancing himself between food that he is carrying and trying to not to wake up akshu.. He slowly manages to keep the food tray on the table and he sits on the chair next to akshu. Abhi looks at her and without him noticing it he falls asleep. 

Akshu wakes up in the middle of the night.. She feels weird as if she is holding some doll. She slowly opens her eyes and sees that she is holding some one's hand. 

Akshu is really scared to turn as she does not know whose hand it was. She covers her face with the blanket as she feels covering her self would help her to face reality better. 

She slowly turns and sees abhi sleeping next to her. She feels happy as well as bad for him. 

Akshu POV: Abhi mere liye ithna kuch kar raha hai. Shayad ithna koi saga bhi nahi kartha aajkal

[Abhi is doing so much for me. Now a days even family members don't do that much]

She looks at him and a smile creeps on her face. She holds on to his hand more tighter and sleeps as she knows for now he is the only person whom she can call as "FRIEND". 

Abhi wakes up before akshu does and he sees she is asleep and he notices that her grip has been loosened up a bit.

Abhi's POV:Isse Pehle ye utth jaye aur hazar baar maafi mangne lag jaye  main hath chuda letha hoon. 

[Before she wakes up and starts apologizing thousand times I should better somehow remove my hand from her clutches. ]

He slowly escapes from her clutches. Akshu opens her eyes and sees abhi is standing infront of her. She has just woken up from her sleep so she is yet to recall what happend last night.

Akshu: Abhi. tum yaha?

[Abhi. you here ?]

Abhi is glad that she does not rememeber anything. Akshu on the other end remembers what happend last night.

Abhi: Han main abhi aaya.. Tumhe dekhne 

[Yeah.. I came just now to check ]
And smiles..

Akshu to herself : Accha hai ye khud hi jhoot bol raha hai. Warna main toh jhoot bolna bhi nahi janthi. 

[It's good that he only lying and covering it up. I can't lie as I am very bad at it]

and smiles. 

Abhi: Kal tum bina khana khaye sogayi thi. Aaj khana khalo.. Tum bahuth weak ho. Bina khaye phir toh phir tumhe glucose dena padega. 

[You slept without having food yesterday. Atleast make sure to have it now. You are already look very weak if you continue like this i am afraid we might have to put you on glucose again]

Akshu: Nahiiiinnnn please dard hotha hai.. 

[No..... Please it hurts]

and makes wierd faces

Abhi laughs at her dramas. 

Abhi: Tum na bahuth badi dramebaaz ho 

[You are such a dramebaaz i tell you ]

and smiles.

Akshu: Woh toh main hunnn Koi shak :)

[That's true..Any doubts on that :) ]

They both starts laughing. A nurse enters with the food for akshu. Abhi asks akshara to consume it. and he goes for his rounds. 

Akshu starts having them with lots of difficulties as we all know how bad hospital foods would be. 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

It's almost afternoon abhi is still doing his rounds and checking all his patients while passing by akshu's room he sees akshu looking outside. 

He goes and stands behind her. 

Abhi: Kya hua tum theek ho?

[What happend? Are you fine?]

Akshu looks at him and he sees tears in her eyes. 

Abhi cups her face 

Abhi: akshu... kya hua bolo na tum ro kyun rahi ho.. tum theek toh ho?

[Akshu... What happend? Why are you crying? Are you fine?]

She shows him the garden where some kids are playing with their parents. 

Akshu: Mere bhi apne honge na. Kya unko main yad nahi aathi. Unhone mujhe doondhne ki koshish thak nahi ki? theen din hogaye aur aaj bhi dekho koi nahi aaya...

[I too have a family na. Why is that my family is not trying to find me? Don't they remember me. It's been three days nobody came from my family.] Akshu starts sobbing more...
Abhi holds her arms and starts consoling her.
Abhi: akshu.. please relax.. please.. 

he pulls her for a hug and she hugs him tightly as he is the only family she has right now. 

Akshu wipes her tears.. 

Abhi makes her sit on the chair and he kneels down on the floor. He looks straight into her eyes. 

Abhi: suno meri bath

[Listen to me]

Akshu listens to him carefully. 

Abhi: mujhe nahi patha tumhare gharwale kaun hai aur kaha hai. Kya patha shayad woh kisi aur shehar main ho. Waha tumhe doondh rahe ho. Ye tum bilkul math sochna ki unhe parwa nahi hai. Shayad unki bhi koi majboori hogi.. 

[I don't know where is your family. What if they don't even belong to this city. May be they are finding you in different city. Don't you dare to think that they don't care for you. They must be helpless like you]

Akshu felt much better when she heard him saying this. She smiles and hugs him again and she thanks god for atleast giving her a friend like abhi in this situation. 

Abhi still does not know if what akshu is thinking if that's the reason for her trauma. For now he has consoled her so that she does not feel bad. But he really hope that her family cares for her. 

==========To be continued =====
Upcoming abhi discharging akshu from hospital and now where akshu will go πŸ™‚
To know more  stay tuned πŸ™‚

chremma thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Where will they go now after he discharge? she has no home, abhi can't take her to birla house, bcz harsh already hates her

Prachi1967 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Nice..... part... waiting for next

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Tagged only those who has liked or commented on the ff πŸ˜Š as i don't  want to bother others. Please do let me know if you want to get tagged β€οΈ

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: chremma

Where will they go now after he discharge? she has no home, abhi can't take her to birla house, bcz harsh already hates her

Haha potentially abhi's personal apartment πŸ˜†

Nidhii.3007 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Woow diya 

Read both the chapters 

And I am hooked to the storyline.

Nandini_goyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Abhi is a caring friend. πŸ˜Š

about the precap, Abhi will just take her to his home and there she will bond with Manjiri 

Thanks for the tag ❀️

anuandavi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Lovely update.. Abhimanyu feels a connection with Akshu... What will he do once she is discharged? Take her to Birla mansion.. She will get a mother  in Manjiri and frnd in Neil