Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Sorry friends, I don't think it's arunita singing a song for Sony show Yashomati Maiya Ke Nandlala. I found another track on YT for this show which is sung by Senjuti Das (ex SRGMP 2016 top 7)

Senjuti has worked for TCT also and is connected with both Sony and TCT. She is a very good singer.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Senjuti has worked for TCT also and is connected with both Sony and TCT. She is a very good singer.

Think she has sung for other itv serials. Understand she sings title song of Chhoti Sardarni!!!

srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Yes, she was one of my favorite from that SRGMP season.

Ms.SK thumbnail

More guests in each episodes means less singing by contestants and more of drama in the name of entertainment, not reality show for talent.

Will there be elimination tomorrow?

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
SwAsTika_11 thumbnail

He was getting too popular and was threatening to win the show. They could not have that. They have a business to run after Idol gets over and Sawai would not do as a winner or even runner-up.
So they squared him off against PD who at that time was the only one who had higher votes than him. End of story! 🤣

They won't do that with Faiz. He will not be overtaken on votes. If he is to be eliminated it will happen before voting starts.

I hope it doesn't happen. I just want him to win and arunita to be the winning captain. TCT is using Arunita for Arudeep drama and not giving due respect to her and her team, she is just taken for granted 😡.

Karkerrna3 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SwAsTika_11

I hope it doesn't happen. I just want him to win and arunita to be the winning captain. TCT is using Arunita for Arudeep drama and not giving due respect to her and her team, she is just taken for granted 😡.

am I the only one who think he's being sidelined lately?? Probably tehy don't like his rising popularity??
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Sawai was one dimensional. I may not like danish but the last 5/6 folks of Indian idol was great. Sawai stayed because of lockdown. Dude didn't remember lyrics and sang one type of song.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Anil Kapoor crying on clothes when he's related to og film family lmao

Btw this dude and the Baul singer has to sing something senty and wear clothes as such. To think of it kids are already boxed into seperate characters. A girl is cute like doll. A boy there never wore full length pant, just shorts and hoody 😆

Ms.SK thumbnail

Today is Fathers Day. No Fathers Day segment in today’s episode?