Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 1 years ago

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

Think concerts went/going ahead as no news of them being cancelled.  Today they are in London.  Tomorrow in Netherlands I think and one more somewhere in Europe 

In fact PD and SMP have both posted stories just now / few minutes ago from Amsterdam Schiphol Airport.  So definitely not in London.

Edited by PV_IFhandle - 1 years ago
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

But there is no promo of London or Lisbon.  They have only been posting promos for Amsterdam.  Even the post this morning when they left from Mumbai said they are on their way to Amsterdam.

Very strange.  No news of shows cancelled 

In November, Sunny, Ankush, Ashish and Anweesha coming but not being promoted.  Not long to go.  Unless this also pending visa issues??? 

After Netherlands and Lisbon, PD will join Danish &co in USA 

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.SK

Very strange.  No news of shows cancelled 

In November, Sunny, Ankush, Ashish and Anweesha coming but not being promoted.  Not long to go.  Unless this also pending visa issues??? 

After Netherlands and Lisbon, PD will join Danish &co in USA 

No.  Back to India.  Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) concert on 23 Sep and Delhi concert on 4th October.  US tour is much later end Oct / Nov.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Pawandeep and Sayisha practicing their song - making the best use of available time, even though they are 3 floors apart!

https://youtu.be/sviaZNF3At0

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

HR's first song in his new album features Faiz.  This is evidently the song whose pictures had surfaced earlier and I had speculated that one more song is coming.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Ciz9kZAvU5p/

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

My thoughts:

- Faiz has sung this very well.  I believe he has a bright future ahead of him - wishing for him that nature is kind to him in the next few years as his voice changes and develops

- The composition is quite good - peppy and catchy

- However, not too different in the "feel" compared to HR's typical stuff that we have heard in the last 15 odd months.  Only the setting of the studio seems to have changed, and the Parab brothers are less visible in this video compared to the sitarist and guitarist. 

- Also, the same complaint that I have with HR when it comes to PD's songs - there is a lot more versatility in Faiz that he hasn't used so far.  All songs have Faiz straining his vocal chords to sing high.  And on top of that HR does some post production to make it sound higher.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

3rd and 4th Dec concerts in South Africa - Pawandeep, Faiz, Mani and Sayisha!

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

The announcement for the SA concert has come.  Apparently it is Faiz, Sayisha and Rituraj,  not Mani.  From Idols it is PD and Sayli.