Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: altgr

Is it true that SS2 has got an extension?

Its probably the only show getting trps for the channel😆

Maybe they are waiting for indian idol to be ready

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Do indian idol winners ever become famous though? They get a few songs and then disappear. I have seen SRGMP finalists getting more fame.

Satrangi_Curls thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Do indian idol winners ever become famous though? They get a few songs and then disappear. I have seen SRGMP finalists getting more fame.

SRGMP used to be amazing! Haven't watched it since long time but at least the drama wasn't this high.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

I think that has been the case in the early years. After Shreya only Vaishali Mhade has made any mark of lasting value. And that was in 2009.
The whole game of who gets more work in singing is now similar to what happens in Bollywood films. Music Directors/Producers have a set lot of pet performers or have family links and one way to break the nexus is to go the Sachet-Parampara way.
I frankly think that Idol, in recent years, has thrown up a better pool of talent than SRGMPA. But that does not mean that these singers will get fame. What they get is a branding and an ability to make ends meet for a while. It is up to them to establish themselves while they still retain some marketability.

altgr thumbnail

But in last 4-5 years, some of non finalists of Indian Idol have become more popular than SRGMP winners and finalists.

Getting work in Bollywood is a different thing altogether.

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha

SRGMP used to be amazing! Haven't watched it since long time but at least the drama wasn't this high.

All singing shows were better before. Ab competition bhi bohat hai boss😆

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

But in last 4-5 years, some of non finalists of Indian Idol have become more popular than SRGMP winners and finalists.

Getting work in Bollywood is a different thing altogether.

Haan aajkal the best way is to make a YT channel😆

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

The biggest handicap for me post the Arunita Idol era is my inability to appreciate female singers in reality shows any more. Even singers who I held in high regard prior to Arunita's Idol exploits sounded commonplace in Zee SAREGMP and other shows. So, it is forcing me to turn my attention to male singers.... 😃

Boss, I am little bit worried for you. 😉Please Adi se bachke rehna, wo bhi to ek male singer hi hain 😛😆

Be aware of his - 'smile karo aur suru ho jao, statement 😎

Danish ka mamajee ko nehi chhoda Adi 🤣🤣🤣