Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Is it true that SS2 has got an extension?

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: altgr

Is it true that SS2 has got an extension?

Have not heard. Will ask around.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

Arunita is one in a million. I used to diligently look for flaws in her performances, & would be delighted at my failure 😀. There isn’t a single performance of hers that I could term as mediocre.
I dare say that some of her songs were better than the original - for me. Not to bring down the legends who sang these numbers, but she brought it up to a different level. Her dulcet tone, perfect notes & that voice modulation - it’s a heady combination very rarely seen. ❤️. She deserved that win, which I am sure even PD will agree 😃

Yesterday I happened to hear somebody singing Dil Cheez Kya Hai. The person was so off that I had to immediately go to YT and listen to Arunita's version from the Rekhaji episode. The word "flawless" doesn't even begin to describe it. There are so many nuances you pick up every time you listen to her sing. Like the words "aap meri jaan lijiye...". The "aap" not only traverses through multiple notes but there is also tremendous voice modulation in that one word and what happens before and after that word. Just too much.

Or how many ways can you sing the word "dono" in Ek Radha Ek Meera.

Or how is the up and down lilt in the "chokhe" in "dui chokhe harai" in Jodi Takey Chai.

One can go on and on!

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Idk how good was Salman or his career post Indian idol but to me this dude along with Danish murder good song with their qawali like singing.

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

Idk how good was Salman or his career post Indian idol but to me this dude along with Danish murder good song with their qawali like singing.

salman is talented, still shrieked. Danish is low on talent, hence shrieks. 🤣

Salman wouldn’t have screeched so much had it not been for the judges, esp Anu Malik. 😳. The TCT drama of Anu climbing all over the place goaded salman into doing so. Finally this in itself became a contest of sorts 🤣 …. Who would reach higher, - salman with his vocals or Anu with his limbs 🤣🤣. I think the terrace wall did it eventually for Anu, while salman screeched to a win 🤣🤣
Now poor Danish, no one climbed anywhere for him. 😔 though he tried his best to activate. 🤣
No offence to salman Danish fans. 🙏. I do like salman when he decides to go softer. 😊😃

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

salman is talented, still shrieked. Danish is low on talent, hence shrieks. 🤣

Salman wouldn’t have screeched so much had it not been for the judges, esp Anu Malik. 😳. The TCT drama of Anu climbing all over the place goaded salman into doing so. Finally this in itself became a contest of sorts 🤣 …. Who would reach higher, - salman with his vocals or Anu with his limbs 🤣🤣. I think the terrace wall did it eventually for Anu, while salman screeched to a win 🤣🤣
Now poor Danish, no one climbed anywhere for him. 😔 though he tried his best to activate. 🤣
No offence to salman Danish fans. 🙏. I do like salman when he decides to go softer. 😊😃

I haven't seen this season, but I remember there were memes around "aag laga di aag laga di aag laga di" etc. 🤣

Also I can corelate to the drama Anu Malik did for PD - went on the roads, etc.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Sony is pulling all stops to add more visibility to the Captains. Set has now launched the "Captain Series'. So you have songs by the captains labeled "Arunita Series", Pawandeep Series", "Salman Series" etc :)
Here is an example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_vUPSS1pXk

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

🤣Seems that they have license to kill those songs issued by the one n only TCT. 😛
PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: SamirM

🤣Seems that they have license to kill those songs issued by the one n only TCT. 😛

Ali. Salman Ali. 🤣

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Sony is pulling all stops to add more visibility to the Captains. Set has now launched the "Captain Series'. So you have songs by the captains labeled "Arunita Series", Pawandeep Series", "Salman Series" etc :)
Here is an example.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_vUPSS1pXk

I guess that means their analysis indicates that the audience is watching for the captains rather than the kids. I wonder if these kids are actually suffering from being overshadowed by the captains, and if it will have an adverse impact on their careers. Maybe not too much, because success in these shows hasn't guaranteed long term professional success.