Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mickymouse21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

You mean they purposely made Satyajit leave because he was winning?😳

Possible.. Anjali and Shreyan were the winners of that season.

I was shocked by his decision that time

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

You are right about the popularity thing. And most of the times I have noticed that the first audition performance does the trick itself, Salman, Sunny, Pawandeep, Florina.

who is Florina?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Over hear for most watch weekend shows:

Saturday 11.6.22 - dance deewane junior

Sunday 12.6.22 - Ravivaar with Star Parivaar

altgr thumbnail

Super Dancer chapter 4 winner.

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

Popularity in Reality Shows is a strange animal as you undoubtedly know. It is not necessarily a function of talent, but that is always good to have :)
A girl from Assam recently won SuperDancer. She was not half as talented as many in the competition. But she was cute and spoke like a mouse. That was enough to demolish all opposition.
This guy has some magnetism that attracts many for reasons they know best. I like the fact that he is soft spoken and his smile has an endearing quality. :)

Interesting comparison. I also thought Florina and Faiz have a similar trajectory. They both went viral with their auditions. 20M views within two months is no joke. Flow's auditions stand at 56M & 32M views. I think the former is one of the most viewed reality show video on Sony's youtube channel.

Both of them also have a unique USP - Faiz's voice and Flow's freestyling skills. But they were slightly disappointing to fans once the show started. Still, Flow showed incredible growth towards the end, and despite other talented dancers in the pool, she managed to sustain her huge fandom and ultimately won. I predict a similar growth in Faiz. With you on this one - he'll be the winner.

@bold: Can't speak for others, but Faiz's main attraction for me isn't his chocolate boy image. His voice itself is the magnet. Can completely relate to Alka's comment in his first audition.

Even in my case, I never watch singing reality shows. This is my first time. I don't even listen to music πŸ€ͺ But somehow came across the Khamoshiyan video in reels. It was so compelling that I looked it up and watched all his performances. His voice truly stood out on its own.

Unpopular opinion, but his Shayad for me is much more addictive than Pawandeep's. I had watched PD's auditions during II12 to see what the hype was with him. It didn't strike with me much. So there definitely is something in Faiz's voice that made me watch this show, and even all his previous shows πŸ₯± His endearing personality and charming smile are just a cherry on top. Same with Florina. What attracted me to her firstly was her audition, especially her audition battles. She turned out to be such a naive innocent child off-screen as well. I think both of them have the same blend of talent and personality that has a mass appeal.

Edited by felixfelilah - 2 years ago
felixfelilah thumbnail

Originally posted by: Realityshow

He was getting too popular and was threatening to win the show. They could not have that. They have a business to run after Idol gets over and Sawai would not do as a winner or even runner-up.
So they squared him off against PD who at that time was the only one who had higher votes than him. End of story! 🀣

What exactly made PD popular though? Did his fanbase come from his previous shows or did it build over the course of idol season?

I wonder how channel picks its favorites lol. In case of SD4, the channel picked the least talented contestant as their favorite and took her to finale, unfairly evicting other much deserving kids πŸ€ͺ But at least they refrained from pissing the viewers and made Florina the winner.

I'm suddenly interested in seeing Sawai's performances just to find out what was soo threatening for the channel πŸ˜† Have seen him being compared to Pranjal too.

felixfelilah thumbnail

You might know her as the kid who performed with Arunita when the idols came on Super Dancer the week after II12 ended πŸ˜†

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

You might know her as the kid who performed with Arunita when the idols came on Super Dancer the week after II12 ended πŸ˜†

Nope I didnt watch itπŸ˜† Idols ka uss show mein kya kaam?

felixfelilah thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Nope I didnt watch itπŸ˜† Idols ka uss show mein kya kaam?

It was just after II12 finale week. I think makers wanted to milk the popularity of idols to the max. Also, most viewers were not ready to let go of the idols, so the channel decided to do a Super Dancer x Indian Idol episode πŸ€ͺ

Although, it failed tbh. The trp of SD4 dipped lower for that week 🀣 I guess the audiences for singing shows and dance shows are not the same πŸ˜†

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

Interesting comparison. I also thought Florina and Faiz have a similar trajectory. They both went viral with their auditions. 20M views within two months is no joke. Flow's auditions stand at 56M & 32M views. I think the former is one of the most viewed reality show video on Sony's youtube channel.

The most viewed Reality Show performance on Sony's SET channel is Arunita's Satyam Shivam Grand Audition performance with 86M views till date.