Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Or another case of voice changing like Satyajeet?

Though his voice is quite matured..

True.
They will find another excuse.....

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Realityshow

True.
They will find another excuse.....

Who do you believe they have pegged as the winner?

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Who do you believe they have pegged as the winner?

'If' was the operative word! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
My gut is that he will win. They are handling him they would handle a possible winner. But I am known to be wrong in winner predictions..... ๐Ÿคฃ

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

'If' was the operative word! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
My gut is that he will win. They are handling him they would handle a possible winner. But I am known to be wrong in winner predictions..... ๐Ÿคฃ

Okay, got it ๐Ÿ‘

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: mickymouse21

Or another case of voice changing like Satyajeet?

Though his voice is quite matured..

You mean they purposely made Satyajit leave because he was winning?๐Ÿ˜ณ

Why is Faiz so popular though?

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: evilxbalaa

Why is Faiz so popular though?

Popularity in Reality Shows is a strange animal as you undoubtedly know. It is not necessarily a function of talent, but that is always good to have :)
A girl from Assam recently won SuperDancer. She was not half as talented as many in the competition. But she was cute and spoke like a mouse. That was enough to demolish all opposition.
This guy has some magnetism that attracts many for reasons they know best. I like the fact that he is soft spoken and his smile has an endearing quality. :)

heavenlybliss thumbnail

Popularity in Reality Shows is a strange animal as you undoubtedly know. It is not necessarily a function of talent, but that is always good to have :)
A girl from Assam recently won SuperDancer. She was not half as talented as many in the competition. But she was cute and spoke like a mouse. That was enough to demolish all opposition.
This guy has some magnetism that attracts many for reasons they know best. I like the fact that he is soft spoken and his smile has an endearing quality. :)

Bold: This reminded me of Sugandha Date๐Ÿ˜† She was very talented though and deserved the win. I love her melodious voice

Congrats on becoming rockerz btw!

altgr thumbnail

You are right about the popularity thing. And most of the times I have noticed that the first audition performance does the trick itself, Salman, Sunny, Pawandeep, Florina.

Realityshow thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

You are right about the popularity thing. And most of the times I have noticed that the first audition performance does the trick itself, Salman, Sunny, Pawandeep, Florina.

But PD and Salman did not get the Golden mike in their 1st Audition ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

anoushka_113 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

This magnetism that you mention is not just in his looks & smile for me - there is this pull in his voice. His โ€˜Kaise Huaโ€™ & โ€˜Kalankโ€™ prove this. By far I find his tonal quality one of the best there along with Rituraj. Just my view. Of course, opinions differ ๐Ÿ˜Š

But of late, he is not upto his mark. Even Alvida was a disappointment for me. I may be wrong, but I feel he is kinda low on morale since he is getting sidelined. Hope he springs back fast.

I started off with him as my fav. But now my votes are gonna get divided between Faiz, Rituraj & Sayisha. Though I like Mani & Soheb too, they are getting stuck in the Salman grove - want to hear softer numbers from them.
Being a kids prog it will be nice if someone younger wins. Rituraj scores in this respect, for me.

Edited by anoushka_113 - 2 years ago