Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1191706 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Also regarding SSS, the last episode I watched was the one where they had called the special kids. Is there any other episode after that which was great or can I straightaway skip to this week's episode?

How was Kalyanji episode?

reborn-re thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Justice4Samosa

Off topic:

The bengali version of Saregamapa started this week (the show from where most of it's winners and contestants later on happen to participate in national singing shows like Arunita, Neelanjana, Ananya, etc.) I was watching it and I fail to understand how these national shows with much bigger budget can never match upto the bengali or other regional versions of the show. Just see this clip, so much of focus is on the music production, singing without any unnecessary drama or controversies. Also love how they call on different musicians from around the country to play for the contestants. And these hindi shows are stuck on the same guests all the time!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ces6azrjjgP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Now a days itv shows sucks wether it’s reality show or daily tv shows all have same thing same concept and same drama.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Off topic:

The bengali version of Saregamapa started this week (the show from where most of it's winners and contestants later on happen to participate in national singing shows like Arunita, Neelanjana, Ananya, etc.) I was watching it and I fail to understand how these national shows with much bigger budget can never match upto the bengali or other regional versions of the show. Just see this clip, so much of focus is on the music production, singing without any unnecessary drama or controversies. Also love how they call on different musicians from around the country to play for the contestants. And these hindi shows are stuck on the same guests all the time!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ces6azrjjgP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

That is partly because the National shows are over scripted and there does not seem to any love for music - only for TRP and money.
The regional shows have a lot more heart and the viewers are discerning.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Bengali singing reality show forgot which one they have a kirtan singer. She's beautiful and sings well. Also if you look.at the set and all its really grand. They bring judges from Hindi songs i wonder how they can afford it and if they give the kids any constructive criticism.

Sony reality shows especially this sss is so bakwas, no feedback to kids nothing. Unnecessary screen space to mentors. Like i don't care abt pawnu aru romance or Salman. I want to see the kids. But nope. Atlst previous epis they used to sing some other songs and not ghisa pita 80/90s songs. Ab to woh v nhi 🤢

altgr thumbnail

I personally don't have any problem with 80/90's or older songs in singing shows.

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

I personally don't have any problem with 80/90's or older songs in singing shows.

I think continuous weeks of old songs in a kids show is bit of a stretch. They have mentioned in interviews that they are not familiar with the songs, so they have to learn and prepare all those in a week. It might be the reason the kids are given uneven number of songs and don’t get to sing much. Instead, the captains are prioritised due to this.

With newer songs, kids would be more familiar with the lyrics and could probably perform better. Also, they would look less bored throughout the episode 🤪 Something like the Party Special in SD4 might be a refreshing change for the kids.

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

I think continuous weeks of old songs in a kids show is bit of a stretch. They have mentioned in interviews that they are not familiar with the songs, so they have to learn and prepare all those in a week. It might be the reason the kids are given uneven number of songs and don’t get to sing much. Instead, the captains are prioritised due to this.

With newer songs, kids would be more familiar with the lyrics and could probably perform better. Also, they would look less bored throughout the episode 🤪 Something like the Party Special in SD4 might be a refreshing change for the kids.

Yes Party/Rock Special I want to. Let's see if it happens or not.

I think the TV audience of these shows is mostly family and senior citizens, that's why they keep repeating old guests and songs.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: altgr

Yes Party/Rock Special I want to. Let's see if it happens or not.

I think the TV audience of these shows is mostly family and senior citizens, that's why they keep repeating old guests and songs.

Also least effort for Neeraj/Mangal etc and the band. Everything is already in place. Scripted show needs scripted songs 🤣

altgr thumbnail

Also regarding SSS, the last episode I watched was the one where they had called the special kids. Is there any other episode after that which was great or can I straightaway skip to this week's episode?

How was Kalyanji episode?

Kalyan Ji episode was good, everyone performed solo. Drama was also relatively less.