Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

The dude who's mom stiches his clothes forget his lyrics and cried. Javed is like - beta aj to tumne kiya hai, duniya hila diya🤪 what?

Didn't he forget lyrics in one previous occasion. What is wrong with these judges.

How this is fair to other contestants. 😡

Edited by srtor - 2 years ago
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

I have read news about this lady Chhavi Mittal. Apparently she has faced her cancer very bravely and in a very accepting manner, and has been an inspiring story.

Chhavi used to act in serials but then stopped I guess. Then she and her husband acted/produced Shitty Ideas trending (SIT). Some of the seasons of it were very funny. The couple seems to be very talented.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Looks the Saturday’s episode had more emotional drama rather than actual singing.

I wish they would stop this Rituraj HR drama. The kid doesn’t seem to be that interested in it as well. Enjoyed Aryananda and Rituraj’s performance. Both have classical music training and it shows. I am not sure but Salman almost went to lift Rituraj while he was still singing 😬

Mani is talented but the show is trying to milk his situation for extra drama. He needs training I believe. I wish they give him proper education and training after the show.

Another useless drama is Shoaib and Salman drama. I feel it is down right disrespectful to Salman and makes Shoaib looks bad which he is not! He is probably as poor as Mani.

All in all seems very unfair to some of the kids. Also Bharati Harsh jokes were also in bad taste. For example Mani’s mom not able to make clothes for Bharathi and also Pratyush looking like her kid.

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: srtor

Didn't he forget lyrics in one previous occasion. What is wrong with these judges.

That means Mani has a strong possibility to win the show. Those who forgot lyrics multiple times during competition ultimately won the title previously.
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: srtor

he's gareeb so chalta hai
Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Anyone watched Naam Reh Jayega? If not then please watch. Neelanjana Ray got chance to sing at least 3 songs of Lataji. Pyarelalji and his band.

What an opportunity for her.

Can’t understand why arunita not given chance. If it’s due to her contract with Sony, then I would have thought same applies to Neelanjana with Zee. Where as NRJ is on Star Plus (Utsav Plus)

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I'm failing to understand the point of three judges at this point in the show. They do nothing but interrupt the performances with the wah waahs, and baselessly give DHDs. Proper comments are rare. Even comments from judges itself has become a rare occurrence 🤡

Edited by felixfelilah - 2 years ago
heavenlybliss thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ms.S.K.

Anyone watched Naam Reh Jayega? If not then please watch. Neelanjana Ray got chance to sing at least 3 songs of Lataji. Pyarelalji and his band.

What an opportunity for her.

Can’t understand why arunita not given chance. If it’s due to her contract with Sony, then I would have thought same applies to Neelanjana with Zee. Where as NRJ is on Star Plus (Utsav Plus)

Omg so happy for Nilu❤️

1191706 thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

I'm failing to understand the point of three judges at this point in the show. They do nothing but interrupt the performances with the wah waahs, and baselessly give DHDs. Proper comments are rare. Even comments from judges itself has become a rare occurrence 🤡

Welcome to the world of singing reality shows Felix 😆, atleast you didn't had to hear Neha Kakkar go AAPNE MAUSAM BADAL DIYA for one whole freaking year before this 😭🤣

Edited by Justice4Samosa - 2 years ago
1191706 thumbnail

Off topic:

The bengali version of Saregamapa started this week (the show from where most of it's winners and contestants later on happen to participate in national singing shows like Arunita, Neelanjana, Ananya, etc.) I was watching it and I fail to understand how these national shows with much bigger budget can never match upto the bengali or other regional versions of the show. Just see this clip, so much of focus is on the music production, singing without any unnecessary drama or controversies. Also love how they call on different musicians from around the country to play for the contestants. And these hindi shows are stuck on the same guests all the time!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ces6azrjjgP/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=