Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

heavenlybliss thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

My only grouse is, it is just going to be a segment of probably 10 mnts or even less šŸ˜”. They couldā€™ve had a full episode on KK next week.

Having a tribute episode would cost them less too sans guests with just bytes from the industry people. Assuming they pay for the guests. Or is it the other way around? Canā€™t imagine them paying the likes of Chunky & Shakti Kapoor šŸ™„. Or maybe they pay some & get paid from some. šŸ˜. Like Chunky pays them, & they pay Govinda, so they break-even? šŸ˜. ( Realityshow? Tagging you šŸ˜„) Lolā€¦ figures ā€¦. It explains the recurring presence of Govinda with side-kicks, šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Whateverā€¦.. disappointed at just a tributeā€¦.KK has such awesome songs. Wouldā€™ve been a welcome change from the likes of ā€˜Tujhe mirchi lagiā€™ & ā€˜aaa aaa eeesā€™ that TCT subjects us to unfailingly on every show! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

I want them to sing emotional songs too, that's where their musical talent really shows rather than singing baseless songs with no meaning just for entertainment.

KK has some amazing songs!

srtor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Sayantani Kanjilal eliminated. Rumour or true?

felixfelilah thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

I have a question - according to the shows format, would the kids ever get to perform duets with other team members? Here the only times such performances have occurred are when someone has a farmaish. Would love to see such an episode.

SamirM thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

I have a question - according to the shows format, would the kids ever get to perform duets with other team members? Here the only times such performances have occurred are when someone has a farmaish. Would love to see such an episode.

yes, i am waiting to watch how the duet of aryananda and faiz sounds!!! šŸ¤”
Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: felixfelilah

Was not the case in SS1. But that is only one season. The format is evolving for this show.

Realityshow thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: anoushka_113

My only grouse is, it is just going to be a segment of probably 10 mnts or even less šŸ˜”. They couldā€™ve had a full episode on KK next week.

Having a tribute episode would cost them less too sans guests with just bytes from the industry people. Assuming they pay for the guests. Or is it the other way around? Canā€™t imagine them paying the likes of Chunky & Shakti Kapoor šŸ™„. Or maybe they pay some & get paid from some. šŸ˜. Like Chunky pays them, & they pay Govinda, so they break-even? šŸ˜. ( Realityshow? Tagging you šŸ˜„) Lolā€¦ figures ā€¦. It explains the recurring presence of Govinda with side-kicks, šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Whateverā€¦.. disappointed at just a tributeā€¦.KK has such awesome songs. Wouldā€™ve been a welcome change from the likes of ā€˜Tujhe mirchi lagiā€™ & ā€˜aaa aaa eeesā€™ that TCT subjects us to unfailingly on every show! šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

šŸ¤£
On a more pragmatic level. I believe these jodis have the same talent management team in many cases and Sony does a package deal. But I could be wrong.
But frankly, what I do not like is the fact that the kiddies are by and large ignored in such tributes, whatever the length. It defeats the whole purpose of the show. Sony should seriously think about something on the lines of Sur Shetra if they feel that only judges and ex-idol contestants can draw an audience. Using this platform is incorrect and belittles the contestants.

Me 2 cents!

altgr thumbnail

Faiz has crossed 300K followers on instagram.

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: srtor

Sayantani Kanjilal eliminated. Rumour or true?

Hope rumour, instead someone else been eliminated. Donā€™t think she has received that many dhd and think medals given to those who have received dhdā€™s over 2 episodes.

Unfortunately medals play an important part in eliminations. Am sure besides Sayantani, there is someone else also.

Edited by Ms.S.K. - 2 years ago
Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

The dude who's mom stiches his clothes forget his lyrics and cried. Javed is like - beta aj to tumne kiya hai, duniya hila diyašŸ¤Ŗ what?

Ms.SK thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil

The dude who's mom stiches his clothes forget his lyrics and cried. Javed is like - beta aj to tumne kiya hai, duniya hila diyašŸ¤Ŗ what?

Think his name is Mani. These dhd just given out randomly to those who are their favs. so that they can give them medals at the end of Sunday episodes. More medals to their favs., more chances of them surviving eliminations