Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Umar expected that she would give feedback to him about his game. He wanted that she would call him and tell him like how she called Jay and told him. He even told Rajiv that. But when he was talking to Rashami he did not admit it but she understood it. Rashami felt that he was doing good and by giving advice she did not want to confuse him.

Edited by pressu - 2 years ago
anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

Jo bhi tha show mai .. bohout honest aur pyara tha .. ab pta nahi kya hai .. kitna hai .. kuky publically nahi hai ..

Waisy jo last two days shippers vs solos hua utny din ye twitter p nahi aya ..no post no likes ..

True it is/was pure from both ends. Aagay kya hota hai eventually to pata lag hi jayega but bohat patience rakhna paray ga πŸ˜† If rashami doesn't have a birthday party then it might be difficult as we might not get pics even if they both are together. But afsana ki wedding se kaafi hope hai mujhe...honestly more than posed pics I want candid pics and videos so that kuch samajh to aaye kis type ki bonding chal rahi hai. But neha and rajiv putting them on the spot does give me a feeling ke kuch to chal raha hai even if it's in the inital stages. Ho sakta hai aaj koi larayi ya argument huyi ho and rashami ne dramatic ho kar manbharya ka hasthag laga dia ho πŸ˜† This ship is so turbulent, hum par rehem karna chahiye inhe. Wisay umar did like an umrash vm yesterday lol.

I didn't read any of the solos vs shippers tweets...maybe ek do parhi thi. Mujhe koi interest nahi hai in their fights honestly. They are both grown ups who can defend themselves if and when needed. Abhi bhi ek order parha hai mein ne twitter par to congratulate the girl who met umar πŸ˜† Like legit this person said everyone go and congratulate __________ πŸ˜†

anumz_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

I have seen asim calling her mithu πŸ˜†

Yesssss mithuuuu... he used to call himanshi daddu (frog) 🀣 Asim was so cute when in a good mood.

anumz_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Umar expected that she would give feedback to him about his game. He wanted that she would call him and tell him like how she called Jay and told him. He even told Rajiv that. But when he was talking to Rashami he did not admit it but she understood it. Rashami felt that he was doing good and by giving advice she did not want to confuse him.

Exactly. Rashami knew he was playing very well and obviously once in the game she guided him as a friend when needed. But it was funny and cute at the same time that he did not want to admit that he had expectations from her πŸ˜†

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: anumz_31

Yesssss mithuuuu... he used to call himanshi daddu (frog) 🀣 Asim was so cute when in a good mood.

Daddu 🀣 like really !!!?

I watched the time lapse task .. asim nd rashmi were better than umar and rashmi πŸ˜†... asim was too good ..

Also watched the connection week .. ufff asim is too filmy.. honestly if i had not seen them togeether till now & unchanged , specially asim .. i would hv thought asim is faking it .. itna koi pagal nhi hota ...but he was mad in love ..

Umar sy na ho paye ga πŸ˜†thats why he was saying mujh sy pampering nhi hoti .. asim bohot alag admi hai ..mai bolu ga chalo bnao khud

anumz_31 thumbnail

So I read a couple tweets where people mentioned that noman was in space and people were asking him different questions. Someone asked him some question about umrash (I don't know what the exact question was) and he said she is very good friend.

Is mein to mujhe koi problem nazar nahi aayi so I don't know why some people are finding it odd... Jab khud umrash yeh claim kar rahay hain that they are just friends to why would noman say anything otherwise? πŸ€”

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

That day when himanshi returned , morning mai koi song tha nd paras said asim ye tere lye hai aj himanshi aye gi .. and asim was like normal bhi tou bja skty hai ...

When mahira s brother came .. asim went straight to washroom and paras followed he shaved πŸ˜† 🀣 paras itna hasssa . K tyar ho raha hai .. and when asimanshi met all housemates sang the song ..

P.s i forgot the song πŸ˜†

anumz_31 thumbnail

Posting a couple of asim clips... yaar asim was such a loverboy... kya banda tha so open about his feelings, kissi cheez ka dar nahi. I felt he went a little overboard when he proposed to her (when she came as a connection) but other than that I loved this side of him.

https://twitter.com/_iammaaz_/status/1204582095512715264?s=20&t=b4JPkKCPxK3yaIrvmLORWg

https://twitter.com/Universe_Abu/status/1217647794741075968?s=20&t=b4JPkKCPxK3yaIrvmLORWg

Him calling her daddu πŸ˜†

https://twitter.com/AsimRia33263039/status/1223132147294171136?s=20&t=b4JPkKCPxK3yaIrvmLORWg

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumz_31

So I read a couple tweets where people mentioned that noman was in space and people were asking him different questions. Someone asked him some question about umrash (I don't know what the exact question was) and he said she is very good friend.

Is mein to mujhe koi problem nazar nahi aayi so I don't know why some people are finding it odd... Jab khud umrash yeh claim kar rahay hain that they are just friends to why would noman say anything otherwise? πŸ€”

People Are so convinced that they are dating .. they are not ready to believe otherwise.. " denial and anger " mode on if umsr or rashmi dont act according to their wishes