Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: anumz_31

mujhe bohat reham aata tha us par...lovestruck tha 😆 They're not together, are they?

Han cute tha bechara ..

No they are not 😆 khatro k khilari k last season mai ya us sy last season mai vishal tha aur wo pan wala joke dbara hua ..madhurima ny rection dia SM p ..bohot ghussa hui kehti i m trying to move on from this 😆

anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

I rewatched bb13 epis

Pata chala ki when sidsim were friends tab asim told sid about his father getting angry and throwing him out

In that epi later asim told that his father khud baad mai paise deke use mumbai jaane diye the

So wo he used to use in fights

Action reaction ka game dono side se tha bus ek side se poking zyada dikhta tha

See this is what I was talking about the other day... he did mention it to sid and then that was later used in a fight... but I guess pehle he probably threw him out in a fight and then when anger calmed down he brought him back or sent him to mumbai... so kuch to hua tha.

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

You know I've heard this that she came out looking negative but for me that never happened. I hadn't seen any of her shows before bb (except for parts of nach baliye but don't remember much) and I still liked her. I could see through what was happening and how the makers were being biased...to me it was very obvious. They tried to mitigate the "aisi ladki" issue but I was so happy seeing her stand up for herself... everyone knew what it meant and people who defended it know it in their hearts too ke kis way mein bola gaya tha... and funny part is "fixed deposit" ka issue banaya after saying "aisi larki" is not a big deal 🤔

Anyways I don't think I want to get into that zone... see this is what happens...I can talk about bb15 in a fun way but bb13 brings out intense emotions lol

@bold: I agree she annoyed the crap out of me... no I don't find it cute when an adult talks like a child or acts dumb. I think she's funny sometimes and I have laughed at her jokes and all but watching her continuously irritated me. I wish her the best and hope she gets out of any sadness that she may be facing but just something about her ticks me off...she's not real.

Bb13 brings intense emotions from me too ,even dostiya tooti thi for that season

It was so toxic

Ya everyone know what sid meant then

Even few sid fans agree that he was wrong and he said that line wrong

I felt bad seeing those memes on aisi ladki thing

That epi he just keep poking her whole day after that and then next day she got frustrated and came out looking negative

Reason - Reason i didn't like sana in bb13 ,just never find her real and in end month ruined her game in sid obsession

But ya she is very funny and i predicted she will do great in future

Hopefully she comes out of sadness and moves on well

anumz_31 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

https://twitter.com/soniya41607107/status/1492221559137652736?s=20&t=qkq5rjm2ALaeaXaQZnyFLw

Ye daikho ..

Oh i love thier bond

Oh i m thankful the hairstyle is changed 🤣

Oh God 😆

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

See this is what I was talking about the other day... he did mention it to sid and then that was later used in a fight... but I guess pehle he probably threw him out in a fight and then when anger calmed down he brought him back or sent him to mumbai... so kuch to hua tha.

I remember it was like he took asim to mumbai got him admitted there wagaira .. why do i remember him saying that his father was very supportive of him ..

I remember he said .. umar got admission in mbbs tou usko bohot achi bike la k di .. and asim didnt study at all .. tou he was sulking .. aur udas mu bna k jata tha papa k aas paas so he felt and still bought a bike for asim

anumz_31 thumbnail

Han cute tha bechara ..

No they are not 😆 khatro k khilari k last season mai ya us sy last season mai vishal tha aur wo pan wala joke dbara hua ..madhurima ny rection dia SM p ..bohot ghussa hui kehti i m trying to move on from this 😆

Yaar woh pan wala epic tha...even I can't move on from that 🤣

ChapriBB thumbnail

Even after whatever happened between them Rash follows teja and jasmin but shehnaz ko nahi...again looking at her level of forgiveness I do feel sana gadbad hai. Asim also doesn't like her and he's ok with paras and mahira too now. I trust their judgement.

I remember finale or the day before when rash and sid performed sana misbehaved with rashami... she said some pretty bad things along the lines of yeh to shadi shuda logon (or bachon walon...one of those) ko bhi nahi chorti. This is all vague cause it has been so long but I read somewhere that she had issues since sid had told rash she was looking hot or something (in the performance outfit). Sid eventually calmed rashami down and told her to ignore what sana said.

And they didn't show sana part but only showed rashami reaction

In end months sana become close friends with rasim

They actually took care of her

But ya she was only with them only to make sid jealous and separate sidhira

Phir last week tak she got into fight with them

In bb house sid genuinely loked mahira but he never talk to her after bb coz of sana

anumz_31 thumbnail

I remember it was like he took asim to mumbai got him admitted there wagaira .. why do i remember him saying that his father was very supportive of him ..

I remember he said .. umar got admission in mbbs tou usko bohot achi bike la k di .. and asim didnt study at all .. tou he was sulking .. aur udas mu bna k jata tha papa k aas paas so he felt and still bought a bike for asim

yeh mujhe yaad nahi hai... but hua hoga it's been so long don't remember exact details.

ChapriBB thumbnail

Vishal to bechara bahut bhola and confused the

Taras aata tha

Ek task dekha tha radd max kaun karwaya

Koi nahi maan raha vishal khud agree kar gaya apne lol

Even paras didn't agree who was radd master lol

Usme wo asim saying to shefali jaa table laa was so funny

Now i understand why asim fans spammed her insta with that linr after bb 😂😂

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

Yaar woh pan wala epic tha...even I can't move on from that 🤣

There is a video .. vishal telling rasim he ll go and meet her once ( after madhu is evicted )

So asim says .. kyu jae ga maar khany 🤣