Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I find Zaidi cute and anumz understanding.

anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

https://twitter.com/smokywoman/status/1492181918380666880?s=20&t=qkq5rjm2ALaeaXaQZnyFLw

Anumz_31 this is in relevance to "tere baap ny tere ko laat mar k nikala ghar sy "

His dad has been very supportive of him .. i was watching umar s interview he said his dad cried when this was said in episode ..

awwwww I haven't seen this before ❀️

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

You were not asim s fan 😲

Sidsim were very nasty in fights truth be told i cant watch it .. kuch viral clips daikhy hai but bohot kharab feel hota hai and now that one of them is not among us ..tou lgta hai k kya kisi k lye hard feelings rakhna .. even asim n sid wanted to meet again .. shayad kuch badal jata ..khair ..

Asim is very focused and determined.. usko negative baatain feel hoti hain but he doesn't let them demotivate him

Ha their fights were nasty

Even felt like them being mirror images of each other

Itni nasty hoti thi ,i was surprised how its getting defended by their fans

Easily didn't supprted anyone after their first fight

And those fights helped me to turn from sid hater to neutral towards him πŸ˜‚

Which i was trying badly since bb biasedness and his fans love towards him

Thankfully i could find some positive points in him and understand why fans love him so much

But now after rewatching bb13 few epis i can understand asim perspective more now and why he separated from sidsim

ChapriBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Hey you were supporting Rashami in Bigg Boss 13. Do you know me? I liked Rashami in Bigg Boss 13.

I think yes

She was such a sweet personality but pata nahi her haters think her as cunning and challbaaz

After their fcs used to be fill with rashami bashing whenever she used to praise them lol

ChapriBB thumbnail

I rewatched bb13 epis

Pata chala ki when sidsim were friends tab asim told sid about his father getting angry and throwing him out

In that epi later asim told that his father khud baad mai paise deke use mumbai jaane diye the

So wo he used to use in fights

Action reaction ka game dono side se tha bus ek side se poking zyada dikhta tha

anumz_31 thumbnail

Ohh .. never thought of that

I like her ☺️

Even after whatever happened between them Rash follows teja and jasmin but shehnaz ko nahi...again looking at her level of forgiveness I do feel sana gadbad hai. Asim also doesn't like her and he's ok with paras and mahira too now. I trust their judgement.

I remember finale or the day before when rash and sid performed sana misbehaved with rashami... she said some pretty bad things along the lines of yeh to shadi shuda logon (or bachon walon...one of those) ko bhi nahi chorti. This is all vague cause it has been so long but I read somewhere that she had issues since sid had told rash she was looking hot or something (in the performance outfit). Sid eventually calmed rashami down and told her to ignore what sana said.

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/soniya41607107/status/1492221559137652736?s=20&t=qkq5rjm2ALaeaXaQZnyFLw

Ye daikho ..

Oh i love thier bond

Oh i m thankful the hairstyle is changed 🀣

ChapriBB thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumz_31

oh I didn't know that...if you find a clip of it please post it I wanna see. I think after sid's untimely demise those connected to him realized that life is short and to not hold grudges.

Ha asim paras mahira bhi dost ban gaye uske baad

Even laga ths bb13 fandom wars are over

But sad to see sid fans have not moved past bb13 and are stuck on asim harsh words in bb13 said in heat of moment

anumz_31 thumbnail

Vishal bechara bohot cute tha yar πŸ˜†

mujhe bohat reham aata tha us par...lovestruck tha πŸ˜† They're not together, are they?

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

I rewatched bb13 epis

Pata chala ki when sidsim were friends tab asim told sid about his father getting angry and throwing him out

In that epi later asim told that his father khud baad mai paise deke use mumbai jaane diye the

So wo he used to use in fights

Action reaction ka game dono side se tha bus ek side se poking zyada dikhta tha

I watched it .. he said his dad himself took him to mumbai phir aadmission krany ly k ja rahy thy n train blast then they came back .. and umar n mahwish were shocked k isko wapas kyu ly aye πŸ˜† phir larai kry ga πŸ˜†