Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

https://twitter.com/smokywoman/status/1492181918380666880?s=20&t=qkq5rjm2ALaeaXaQZnyFLw

Anumz_31 this is in relevance to "tere baap ny tere ko laat mar k nikala ghar sy "

His dad has been very supportive of him .. i was watching umar s interview he said his dad cried when this was said in episode ..

anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Rashami told in live feed that after September jas use maafi maangi and she forgive her

I used to dislike jas a lot in bb14 ,

Starting se tha coz how she was against rash in bb13

But after bb14 she is very dignified

She is doing thr best among bb14 contestants

oh I didn't know that...if you find a clip of it please post it I wanna see. I think after sid's untimely demise those connected to him realized that life is short and to not hold grudges.

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: anumz_31

ya shehnaz ko πŸ˜†

Ohh .. never thought of that

I like her ☺️

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

seriously πŸ˜† but I liked their stupid, cute conversations unlike the other couple who would always be discussing aaj umar ne mujhe yeh keh dia, aaj rashami ne ye kar dia, shamita wants you πŸ€”

This reminds me of the haathi ant riddle...umar's face in that 🀣

Those are some meme worthy expressions 🀣

So right about the couple comparison πŸ‘

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hey you were supporting Rashami in Bigg Boss 13. Do you know me? I liked Rashami in Bigg Boss 13.

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

hahaha I liked vishal, he was funny and chill. Usko sab samajh aa raha tha asim ke dil ka haal because he was also just like him...madhurima se maar khata tha, humiliate hota tha phir bhi ussi ke paas jata tha πŸ˜†

Vishal bechara bohot cute tha yar πŸ˜†

anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fix_BB

Bb13 was so much biased and toxic plus one sided narrative by host

I stopped caring about show mentally when pahira fliiped and rashami was lost in all this mess

Then like how channel i also started watching show from sid pov

Though still pata tha ki bb was biased towards him and his group and asim used to defend himself well while rashami used to fell in sid trap and reacted badly which made her look negative like aisi ladki incident

Sid defended himself then well anf covered his faults smartly

Sid was smart in arguments and logical thats why he looked right more

Poor rashami get trolled after bb for months,

Made it for better watching

Only person who i disliked continously that season was sana

You know I've heard this that she came out looking negative but for me that never happened. I hadn't seen any of her shows before bb (except for parts of nach baliye but don't remember much) and I still liked her. I could see through what was happening and how the makers were being biased...to me it was very obvious. They tried to mitigate the "aisi ladki" issue but I was so happy seeing her stand up for herself... everyone knew what it meant and people who defended it know it in their hearts too ke kis way mein bola gaya tha... and funny part is "fixed deposit" ka issue banaya after saying "aisi larki" is not a big deal πŸ€”

Anyways I don't think I want to get into that zone... see this is what happens...I can talk about bb15 in a fun way but bb13 brings out intense emotions lol

@bold: I agree she annoyed the crap out of me... no I don't find it cute when an adult talks like a child or acts dumb. I think she's funny sometimes and I have laughed at her jokes and all but watching her continuously irritated me. I wish her the best and hope she gets out of any sadness that she may be facing but just something about her ticks me off...she's not real.

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

🀣 no no not on daddu, on asim and her relationship.

Shit how stupid of me 🀣🀣

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

l

https://twitter.com/smokywoman/status/1492181918380666880?s=20&t=qkq5rjm2ALaeaXaQZnyFLw

Anumz_31 this is in relevance to "tere baap ny tere ko laat mar k nikala ghar sy "

His dad has been very supportive of him .. i was watching umar s interview he said his dad cried when this was said in episode ..

Word Count: 1

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Hey you were supporting Rashami in Bigg Boss 13. Do you know me? I liked Rashami in Bigg Boss 13.

Pressu Ko bhi mil gaya rashmi lover koi πŸ˜†