~Umar Riaz Army~ ChitChat Club --2[ Invitees Only] - Page 15

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Miss.Zaidi

From Noman fanclub ?

Haha .. No .. I saw his interview on CND channel during BB15 .. he speaks well !

ChapriBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

Guys if any of you remember season13 properly especially things said by asim in anger

Wanted to ask one question about it in dm

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SushantForever

He had many injuries in his body. I dont want to say bad things about the person who is no more,but still the torture asim tolerated by him,Asim's mom in finale day said" my son had many injuries,i was crying seeing my son in this state" my heart broke that time:( i can remember one line by salman Only " Asim,dont go to garbage when u know this is garbage "

For riaz brothers both season were terrible.

I wish koi accha insan ye show na karey.

Salman said this to sid not asim

When that aisi ladki incident took place after all that salman said this to sid

Serious and ssvere injury hui thi

He used to take pain killer injections

Himanshi was vocal abt the pain he went through after her eviction

IF_rida thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Let’s not get itno bb13 conversations. I only posted in asim AT to be positive there was so much negativity in the show it was toxic.

To be honest it still really hurts to think abt that. I love asim and had this emotional connection like many other ppl and as many of u feel with umar.

So it’s better let bygones be bygone.

Umar and asim are doing well and I wish for their happiness and success always.

Havaana thumbnail

https://twitter.com/husnularefin/status/1491815124948033539?t=rY34Q9OMkcciTpDTDJTieQ&s=19

Umsha finally !! Aj shamzi questions answers khael rahi hai can go ask her about bike ride 😹

Word Count: 1

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

You look like a die heart asim fan .. hehe.. abhi tk maaf ni kia kisi ko jis ny b asim ko dukh dia πŸ˜‰

I somewhere feel audience jitna asim ko pyar krti hai like both in number and amount utna umar ko nahi mila fan following πŸ˜… phir bhi agr season k hisab sy daikho tou kafi gain kia hai..

I saw videos of asim in surat and other places jahan live shows kiye.. kitny loog thy all going crazy for him ..

Miss.Zaidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://twitter.com/yvesaintstarlez/status/1492001166502559747?t=UDIq3FGwXFi0rY0BPMtCrQ&s=19

Aik tou pehly iss sy kuch ho nahi pata oper sy samny wali bhi dhakkan hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜† look at his face when she didnt get his hint 🀣 literally did facepalm 🀣

hahahah exactly tubelight πŸ˜† but I love his flirty smile 😳 "I know you are...soft" ☺️

anumz_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

https://youtu.be/CqCoWd96aZk

I have a name for him

"Dance deewana"

πŸ˜†

I don't like what he's wearing πŸ€” but this man loves to dance koi to isko kissi dance reality show mein le lo