Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Love Legion

Posted: 2 years ago

its sad how each and every action is scrutinized thesedays .. miss the old twitter days when it wasnt this politicized or communal 

yesss just the normal harmless trolls....ignore the obvious..😉

https://twitter.com/ippatel/status/1490316408718512134?s=20&t=0oFoysHOms8Tnk6FyxEwVQ

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

This world has turn so ugly

He is praying for Lata Ji soul by reading  holy muslim way.for departed soul. All gods are same and all souls goes the same place regardless what religion

Indeed this kalyug era 

Edited by Mages - 2 years ago
magginoodles thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JustWandering

He is literally one of thr handful BW ppl whi came out to pay their respect and this is how he is treated 🥺

He even did the pheray with his hand clasped … but idiots will focus only on his dua…

He did the pheray and Till his last step..srk didn't show his back to the mortal remains..that's a Hindu belief.. imagine the man knows it and followed it… but haters are so full of hate that they will twist his respectful gesture…

I think the bigots are just mad that he even showed up… they hear the word srk and start frothing at their mouths… 

But it’s It's good he came…. modi and his  fans have to see his face..can't get rid of him 👊 

It was great that he was there, as was Sachin.

Disappointing to see that hardly anyone from BW turned up. I think Ranbir and Vidya were there though.

Cookies.. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

It is times like this when I am so grateful that none of my family lives in India any longer. I used to feel so excited to visit when I was younger. Not anymore. No wonder it has turned into absolute filth with people spreading propaganda and obviously the very large uneducated herd demographic just eating up BJPs shit. So much for the "largest democracy" and a "secular" country. LOL. No wonder the country is rolling in the trenches with an oaf like Modi running it.

WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is so dumb. A lot of ruckus over nothing. He should be allowed to pray as per his faith without judgment

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

Yesterday when I said that SRK should take his family and leave India...people were giving me gyaan.....need to see this.....there is a reason why I want SRK to leave India and go somewhere else......

If you can't spare a person who is just making a Dua for a departed soul....is there any hope left??

Just to let you know that these hate posts for SRK is not just from normal citizens...it is from legit channels and people holding positions..

Worst part is how this type of bigotry is only growing. It would have been unthinkable even a decade ago. People who downplay it don't care because it doesn't affect them or worse they agree with it

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 0.oo.0

Why did SRK spit though?

he didn’t spit and u made a new account to troll? how sad is your life. 

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Now every RW big account and journalists are debunking the nonsense that he was spitting. 

Thing to note that head of BJP IT cell Amit Malviya started this with a controversial tweet and still some believe bjp doesnt targets SRK or other actors who dont kiss their asses.

Edited by bakhtaavar - 2 years ago
anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

Worst part is how this type of bigotry is only growing. It would have been unthinkable even a decade ago. People who downplay it don't care because it doesn't affect them or worse they agree with it

there’s plenty here trying to downplay —- ahh must be srk asking for attention thats why he did it… ohhh publicity stunt cuz its srk  but they dont want to admit they live in a country with bigots.