Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: JustWandering

Unfortunately that absurd hatred spills onto WhatsApp… right into people’s hands without them even looking for it 

This exactly!     My own family regurgitates all the crap that they get fed on WhatsApp and few news channels and really starts believing whatever they read/hear.  It is astounding and shocking to see these members behave the way they do now and talk with so much hatred for 'others'.

Uggh!

And this is exactly why, the kinda hatred and bullcrap being spread on social media is not a laughable matter anymore.     Yes, once upon a time you could practice "kuch to log kahenge, logon ka kaam hai kehna" kinda principle.  Not anymore.

koolsana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am so sick of these people. Leave the damn man alone. He's literally not done anything to freakin anyone. Wasn't it enough that you attacked his biggest weakness for a whole month?! I seriously don't recognize India anymore. So much hate. And for someone who represents the absolute BEST parts of the country. Shame on them!!!

He will show them, in his own way, when the time is right. And they'll regret it when he does.

liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

I did see boycotthyndai trend today on my timeline which is weird because I don’t follow Indian politics 

I think the boycotthyundai is with regards to their post on #KashmirSolidarityDay

koolsana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

And I have to agree with whoever said that Shah knew exactly how his actions would be perceived. He's used to that by now. He knew making dua would be picked on (not the blowing part though), and he still did it. I couldn't be more proud and love this man any more than I already do. Despite going through so much and facing the constant scrutiny, he refuses to back down from his morals and continuously shows what it means to spread harmony and secularism.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: hotchoco

Poor busy darling baby came all the way to Mumbai for some attention and...

he came like a hero in cars followed by commandos ambulance and woosh just flew away in no time

HearMeRoar thumbnail

Originally posted by: roni_berna

May Lata ji's soul RIP.

Not about SRK but was surprised and did not want to sound insensitive but she died of COVID19 and there is still a rule of social distancing and all. All I could see was thousands on the street with most of them not wearing a mask even at the funeral while earlier had never seen this possibility in Maharashtra.

It's a respiratory virus. The remains won't spread the virus.

The people there to pay respects... yeah, they can spread.

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: roni_berna

May Lata ji's soul RIP.

Not about SRK but was surprised and did not want to sound insensitive but she died of COVID19 and there is still a rule of social distancing and all. All I could see was thousands on the street with most of them not wearing a mask even at the funeral while earlier had never seen this possibility in Maharashtra.

Raj Thackreay was bindas no mask no distance 

zara321 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

When I saw the video of srk making dua I knew he was going to get trolled for it, its really sad, he is praying for her soul to rest in peace and people are hating on him for it, and I cannot believe people would accuse him of spitting

But I am glad that srk did not shy away from making a dua, he is a Muslim and he is not going to let these bullies scare him into hiding it 

Edited by zara321 - 2 years ago
maha15 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

and even when the facts come and hit you on your double face...just blame it on Bhakts as usual and move on......smiley2 easy way😆

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

i was so happy seeing SRK today like literally i woke up to his face and my heart was waiting for this day to see that hes doing FINE… minutes later i scroll on my TL and I see the hate - im burning with fire now i wish bhakts can LEAVE him ALONE… let the man BREATHE- effin morons i want to slap every person who said he SPAT!!! like WTF he didnt do that IDIOTS