Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 years ago

But this…..this is destiny 

https://youtu.be/GFHY8xBCWH8

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

He’s like the high school jock who dates the popular girls but then falls for the nerd ….

Izzz cutteee…no matter how cliche it is

Originally posted by: pathaka

He’s like the high school jock who dates the popular girls but then falls for the nerd ….

Izzz cutteee…no matter how cliche it is

You are onto something! I grew up watching She’s all that and 10 things I hate about you, repeatedly. This is literally those movies happening in real life. Their relationship is appealing to my tweenage dreamy eyed self 

pathaka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Chameli_billi

You are onto something! I grew up watching She’s all that and 10 things I hate about you, repeatedly. This is literally those movies happening in real life. Their relationship is appealing to my tweenage dreamy eyed self 

We all grew up watching some high school movie or the other where the hot guy falls for the nerd …😂

That is also why I rooted hard for him and rani in mujhse dosti karoge

We are all predictable af🤣

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Saba is very attractive if we don’t see her compared to the normally stunning/beautiful women HR goes for. Also he apparently had a serious relationship with Shweta Bachchan too. 😆 And now he’s with Saba! It’s super refreshing & she’s a stark departure from his usual. 

Illyrion thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Saba is very attractive if we don’t see her compared to the normally stunning/beautiful women HR goes for. Also he apparently had a serious relationship with Shweta Bachchan too. 😆 And now he’s with Saba! It’s super refreshing & she’s a stark departure from his usual. 

Is it though? Sussanne (especially before all the stuff she’s done) was not stunning. I know all the rumors and maybe they are true but it seems like, with the possible exception of Barbara Mori who I think he cared a lot about, the girls who really hold his attention for any length of time haven’t been classic beauties. 

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Illyrion

Is it though? Sussanne (especially before all the stuff she’s done) was not stunning. I know all the rumors and maybe they are true but it seems like, with the possible exception of Barbara Mori who I think he cared a lot about, the girls who really hold his attention for any length of time haven’t been classic beauties. 

Susanne is typically very good-looking in that westernised way that Indians aspire to. (It’s true even today) and no, according to rumours, the women who hold HR’s attention ARE women who are good-looking beauties. 😆 Hence my surprise & enjoyment over Saba. 

Jaitreya23 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Saba Azad looks okay to me, she looks very similar to Kalki!

In my view, Barbara was the most stunning of the women Hrithik had affairs with. I don't think Katrina had any relationship with Hrithik.

Talis thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Pretty sure the list is longer than that and Kangana isn't on it.  🤗