Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shiner thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

It is so cringy. Karan was same in his previous realtionship but tejasswi I am finding out now. Hope after some days atleast they keep their relationship private. Since it is intial days they are like this. 

Normally fans enjoy because they miss the chemistry.😆I think they are doing for their fans otherwise they don't need to do this.

Abby143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

It is so cringy. Karan was same in his previous realtionship but tejasswi I am finding out now. Hope after some days atleast they keep their relationship private. Since it is intial days they are like this. 

It is actually cringe. 😳

I haven’t followed both before but Karan ke toh charche sune the , I hadn’t heard much about Teja’s relationships. 

I know u like Teja (sorry) but in my personal opinion they are milking the relationship due to all the media attention n buzz they r getting out of it. 

I heard they came live on V-Day n all. I mean if they r together too they can celebrate privately, they is no need of live and all. They already wished in SM. 😐( not sure if they made any professional announcement on the live if they did then am not aware)

And these posts keep popping up on my feed no matter how many times i choose not interested 😂😐

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Abby_143

It is actually cringe. 😳

I haven’t followed both before but Karan ke toh charche sune the , I hadn’t heard much about Teja’s relationships. 

I know u like Teja (sorry) but in my personal opinion they are milking the relationship due to all the media attention n buzz they r getting out of it. 

I heard they came live on V-Day n all. I mean if they r together too they can celebrate privately, they is no need of live and all. They already wished in SM. 😐( not sure if they made any professional announcement on the live if they did then am not aware)

And these posts keep popping up on my feed no matter how many times i choose not interested 😂😐

No it's your personal opinion. It's fine. Hope all this dies down after some days.

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Too much media attention... Since they've started their relationship in BB, they've got used to be watched all the time. There are four in this relationship: them, the media and the public. I don't think that with so much attention one can distinguish between love and the need of being in the public eye. For their betterment, they need to slow down with exposing their life like this.

colors_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Too much media attention... Since they've started their relationship in BB, they've got used to be watched all the time. There are four in this relationship: them, the media and the public. I don't think that with so much attention one can distinguish between love and the need of being in the public eye. For their betterment, they need to slow down with exposing their life like this.

I think they know and milking the situation it’s we who have to stop watching them

Juansha thumbnail

Can someone pleaseeeeeee tell Teja to call Karan UNCLE coz I think she's soooooo insecure of Shamita till date that shekeeps telling about AUNTY arrey yaar we know Shamita is 42 but does Teja without beja knows how old is Karan uske is calculation ke hisaab se toh Karan UNCLE hua na😉

wendy25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I haven't seen a cringier and desperate couple than Tejran in BB history.🤣

Kundra's puke worthy PDA on twitter and whole valentine episode of cringy duo🤪

Any would have thought that Bigg boss 15 being such a Massive flop and criticism would have humbled them down, but I guess no it has made them more egoistic and desperate!

They both are milking their tag in full capacity, be PR announced insta live, getting papped 3-4 times a day, cheap PDA on social media, they have checked all the boxes.

I don't care they end or not, but one can see why they are together when they didn't wasted a day before publicising their 'relationship' after BB specially when they didn't even had even 10% of admiration ( by real people not bots) that previous couples of BB gained.

Since they got out they are hell bent on trying prove themselves as some star crossed lovers deeply in love in front of media and their phans instead of taking time and exploring their relationship like normal real couples do 🤢

So classless and clingy! 

I feel bad for those very few few people who think they are real.

Edited by wendy25 - 2 years ago