Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SiddJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: kooki07

and before entering the show she must have known about him every thing she was not after him without a reason ,they might get married soon but its not going to last but she will make sure to become his wife just for a while .

I think so too.. she encouraged this angle.. said i love u first .n was trying to get a proposal from him.. and it looked like she knew a lot about him / his shows , exes and she even mentioned about his money during that astrologer task.

She will not leave him that easily, even if he has his flaws.

And from Karan's interviews it looks like he has actually fallen for her.. so i do see this tejran running ... 

farahnouman thumbnail

No one is perfect idont get what is wrong in Akram which she has not they both are having strong personalities with flwas plus Karan said in intv whole world thing he is worst guy for him idont find him worst  people r over reacting dating in past not big deal and how he behaves on show we should not forget many behave same like him but situation with him was she was abusing him in English he was irritating and was reacting with action which does not make her rite also 

farahnouman thumbnail

When she said she love shim first can ubshare and plus they can be good couple one is short temper other is quite whatever happens on show not means will be outside too

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Sab drama hai don't trust them agar real love hota toh media or world ke saamne chumma chaati aur madly in love wala natak nahi karte wo sab karne ke liye bedroom hai. Desperate idiots๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9

Chale to thik na chale to humein Keya 

--Ariana-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Maybe ShaRa will breakup too? They were also probably just in it for publicity ๐Ÿ˜‚

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --Ariana--

Maybe ShaRa will breakup too? They were also probably just in it for publicity ๐Ÿ˜‚

ShaRa never did publicity drama like Sunny and Laddoo neither were forced by Channel like Tej Ran were.

riddhan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SiddJ

I think so too.. she encouraged this angle.. said i love u first .n was trying to get a proposal from him.. and it looked like she knew a lot about him / his shows , exes and she even mentioned about his money during that astrologer task.

She will not leave him that easily, even if he has his flaws.

And from Karan's interviews it looks like he has actually fallen for her.. so i do see this tejran running ... 

karan is doing image make over drama as he had been bashed a lot after he cheated Anusha. 

Rhimjhimsawan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Came to see what my fakeran gang was hating on now that TejRan are out of the house, and they got their parents involved in the script I wrote for BB. Good to know you guys are still at it ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya185

I also think they won't last

karan has a bad track record

Exactly! What the hell does she see in him anyways.๐ŸคขTeju can do MUCH BETTER than Karan. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ