Is this real even?

They will reveal Ishaan so soon? ðŸ¤ª

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Is this real even?

They will reveal Ishaan so soon? ðŸ¤ª

I guess this is to pull Zain's fandom to assure them the character played by their favourite actor is the endgame. Colors is the patent holder of this technique- they have done this in Naagin5, Thoda sa baadal..., Immj2

Edited by Autumn09 - 2 years ago
sumz_d thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

I guess this is to pull Zain's fandom to assure them the character played by their favourite actor is the endgame. Colors is the patent holder of this technique- they have done this in Naagin5, Thoda sa baadal..., Immj2

Ya also I think it's to make sure that no fd arises for Ishaan Paakhi ðŸ˜†and no online fans roots for them. 

Otherwise again there will be a fan war and main plot will go for a toss just to please these fds ðŸ¤£

It's better this way I guess. Atleast we can expect some quality content without these fd shippers. 

PS: These online fds are one of the main reason for the downfall of Indian TV show content quality. 

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumz_d

Ya also I think it's to make sure that no fd arises for Ishaan Paakhi ðŸ˜†and no online fans roots for them. 

Otherwise again there will be a fan war and main plot will go for a toss just to please these fds ðŸ¤£

It's better this way I guess. Atleast we can expect some quality content without these fd shippers. 

PS: These online fds are one of the main reason for the downfall of Indian TV show content quality. 

But what I'm hating is the female lead is even more bechari than bechari bahus of ITV...like hero likes you so he may stalk you, threaten your friends, manipulate your life and you have to love him back. I started the show thinking that show will portray Pakhi as a strong girl who fights back. I would've preferred (that's just my opinion) that they should've really made Pakhi and Ishaan as lovers then show Agastya killing Ishaan (where Ishaan really dies and doesn't get resurrected by the Red Witch) and the story would be the push and pull between Agasthya's obsession for Pakhi and Pakhi's determination for revenge. I mean not every show needs to be a love story. The makers could still show sizzling chemistry between Zain and Reem and honestly the chemistry between enemies is always damn cool.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

But what I'm hating is the female lead is even more bechari than bechari bahus of ITV...like hero likes you so he may stalk you, threaten your friends, manipulate your life and you have to love him back. I started the show thinking that show will portray Pakhi as a strong girl who fights back. I would've preferred (that's just my opinion) that they should've really made Pakhi and Ishaan as lovers then show Agastya killing Ishaan (where Ishaan really dies and doesn't get resurrected by the Red Witch) and the story would be the push and pull between Agasthya's obsession for Pakhi and Pakhi's determination for revenge. I mean not every show needs to be a love story. The makers could still show sizzling chemistry between Zain and Reem and honestly the chemistry between enemies is always damn cool.

I have read that news report but it's not that surprising. Sooner or later Ishaan has to turn villain bcoz Pakhi-Agastya is the favoured Jodi here. 

I don't mind Ishaan being negative. He would be the perfect foil for Agastya's mean streak. 

As far as Pakhi is concerned like Ridzi once her Universe comes crashing down perhaps she would start using her brains then. 

janecastle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I would actually be surprised if they don't show him as negative. Colors is promoting Agastya & Pakhi very much. Most of their posts about the show is about Agastya & Pakhi's equation. So this twist is quite expected. But I don't think they will show Agastya as positive any time soon or at all. 

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Both the MLs will be toxic. Who will be more that's the actual question. And if they want twist they can make Pakhi villain too. ðŸ¤£ No bharosa with IMM franchise. ðŸ¤£

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

I never expected Ishaan to be completely positive since its immj😆 But I am in two minds about Agastya-Pakhi. Even if they show Ishaan negative how are they gonna justify Agastya's unhealthy obsession? Like seriously he keeps tab on her everywhere for so many years and its so damn creepy🤢I am not a fan of any of the leads and all three of them didn't impress me much with their acting in this week🤔 I like the hooded guy the most🤣 Seems to be a good actor. kya pata in the end Pakhi isko mil jaaye🤣

Edited by bhshre95 - 2 years ago