Amazing bro🤩

Yeh obsessive type love story nahi dekhni iss baar mujhe🙄

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

Amazing bro🤩

Yeh obsessive type love story nahi dekhni iss baar mujhe🙄

Honestly I don't like the characters of Pakhi and Agastya. Paakhi is too annoying with her super positivity, bubbliness and universe and Agasthya I'm not connecting to him.

Ishaan seems like fresh and interesting...but makers are hell bent on undermining Akshit's role unfortunately.

Moonks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn09

Honestly I don't like the characters of Pakhi and Agastya. Paakhi is too annoying with her super positivity, bubbliness and universe and Agasthya I'm not connecting to him.

Ishaan seems like fresh and interesting...but makers are hell bent on undermining Akshit's role unfortunately.

I want them to take different route this time, Ishaakhi is gonna rock if they are going to make them official couple.

Agasthya is the typical ITV character nothing new in his role, he can only bring turns and twist in the story not the excitement.

Autumn09 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

I want them to take different route this time, Ishaakhi is gonna rock if they are going to make them official couple.

Agasthya is the typical ITV character nothing new in his role, he can only bring turns and twist in the story not the excitement.

But they won't as the viewers are mostly from Zain and Reem's fandom.

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

I do feel ishaan already knows that agastya keeps an eye on pakhi and is in love with her, so ishaan too is keeping an eye on both her and agastya, and he entered her life specifically to use her against agastya. At least I am hoping this is the story. Pakhi's character is boring so I would much prefer if the story was more focused on these two dark male characters and how pakhi is a prize for one, and a pawn for the other, and how both men have some past with each other which pakhi unknowingly got in the middle of. Too many itv shows focus on women and a man and a woman's love story. I would much prefer the war between two men dealing with their past demons rather than to focus on pakhi. 

priya185 thumbnail

for some reason this show reminds me of the film deewangee (and obviously darr)

zain is doing a great job

Edited by priya185 - 2 years ago
Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think its similar to season 2. Both male leads are either grey or downright villainous and the female lead is pawn between the two. Pakhi might not be Agastya's pawn right now, but the way he 'loves' her doesn't seem like love to me. The way he's handling his rejection seems like it hit his ego more than his heart so it is feasible that in the future, he'll sacrifice or use Pakhi for his own agenda

Tanvig137 thumbnail

I really hope Ishaan to be the real villain, taking revenge on Agasthya but in the process of it he falls for Pakhi for real just the way Agasthya has.

Whitequeen2019 thumbnail

I think ishaan is the little brother of the guy who said on the phone that he will spend one night with Pakhi who was the even manger before he got pushed off the roof by the hooded figure and I think he came to the mansion to found out who killed him thats why he getting close to Pakhi and make Agasty mad that he will make a mistake in relieving who kill his brother or friend because he must of heard something in the background while on the phone.