Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Candy_Crush thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Khasi huvi jhoota khana dekhe sabko bachayegu 🤣 May be Ekta casted her after she doing that in BB

Originally posted by: shubhK2308

Apparently she is a sarvasresht naagin, who comes once in a year to save mankind from a global crisis, it's damn funny that teja will be playing that role ðŸ¤£

Edited by Candy_Crush - 2 years ago
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Now I think she is doing the lead. Sh will not accept second lead roles after swaragini, I saw vishal interview he said she is very excited for the show.

Ekta Kapoor must have made her sign a generic contract that states lead or any other role makers see fit. ðŸ˜† 
Ekta might have the last laugh on her. 

Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Harish111

This shows it was all fixed right? I mean no one can deny its a clear conflict of interest 

When winning the show will give your lead publicity for some other upcoming show, then its obvious the channel would do anything to make sure she wins

Absolute conflict of interest. Why would anyone want to come on this show now if this is what colors does. Predetermined winner, predetermined plots (does not a reality show make) , predetermined footage for their face equals NEPOTISM.  

Tejaswi Prakash is the NEPO BABY of Colors Channel.  

Ria23 thumbnail

If trp don’t work then Ekta don’t take much time to throw the person out. Jasmine was replaced easily