Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shubhK2308 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Haan, what if they changed the actress? Or maybe mahira is doing a cameo...

M.A.K123 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

I guess they wanted it be less obvious .... All of this was a set up..and if Ekta had said 'T' it would have been very obvious ...

shubhK2308 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Apparently she is a sarvasresht naagin, who comes once in a year to save mankind from a global crisis, it's damn funny that teja will be playing that role πŸ€£

WhtsinAname thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shubhK2308

Apparently she is a sarvasresht naagin, who comes once in a year to save mankind from a global crisis, it's damn funny that teja will be playing that role πŸ€£

Honestly after seeing the promo the whole medical community will be like " Main kya karun ? Mar jaun ?"πŸ˜†

Naagin Vs Covid

Anyone who agreed to this role is dumb .

Edited by DaffodilsNew - 2 years ago
neensm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: DaffodilsNew

Honestly the seeing the promo the whole medical community will be like " Main kya karun ? Mar jaun ?"πŸ˜†

Naagin Vs Covid

Anyone who agreed to this role is dumb .

Over hyped show ki over hyped actress.

Dumb Bheja is fit for this flop show which has flop concept.

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

This shows it was all fixed right? I mean no one can deny its a clear conflict of interest 

When winning the show will give your lead publicity for some other upcoming show, then its obvious the channel would do anything to make sure she wins

Molly555 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Tejasswi is mostly doing cameo. Like hina Khan last year. Let's see.  Because ekta is hinting something else in her Instagram post.

But will they realise a solo promo , promote her as the lead , and then change herπŸ™„.maybe another actress might also join her.

aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Molly555

But will they realise a solo promo , promote her as the lead , and then change herπŸ™„.maybe another actress might also join her.

Now I think she is doing the lead. Sh will not accept second lead roles after swaragini, I saw vishal interview he said she is very excited for the show.

Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Bahut memes banne wake hai is show k.

Molly555 thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aishwarya12joys

Now I think she is doing the lead. Sh will not accept second lead roles after swaragini, I saw vishal interview he said she is very excited for the show.

Yeah I too think she will be the lead. All this confusion may be to create hype.